THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hey guys, do any of you have any issues with your shoe laces coming untied with the ems?

I have a pair of the black and laser crimson em and my laces are constantly coming untied.

i'm considering cancelling my FTL order and switching to NDC, maybe i'll try and then if i get thru cancel bcuz that FTL back order got me feeling some kinda way

I would cancel FTL if I was successful on NDC as well. Unless you're really into accumulating VIP points from FTL.

the insiders with 
The comment was that it isn't useful as it used to be.

The insiders with real knowledge never really post anymore.

the insiders with real knowledge probably don't want to scroll through useless commenting, page after page. It is quite a pain, to scroll through a bunch of gibberish especially on release days. 

i'm considering cancelling my FTL order and switching to NDC, maybe i'll try and then if i get thru cancel bcuz that FTL back order got me feeling some kinda way
I would cancel FTL if I was successful on NDC as well. Unless you're really into accumulating VIP points from FTL.
TBT it took me 2mins to honestly decide whether it was worth going thru with the order since it said back order

You won't be disappointed when you see them in person. Much better than last years. You can play in these if you want. I can't see why not(unless you don't want them to get messed up of course lol).

I lied just one pic :tongue:. I'm gonna be wearing them with slacks, srs! :pimp:

View media item 1150026

jesus these are needed
everybody but ndc(tuesday) has sold out correct?

Last edited:
No chill time whatsover. Hopefully nothing drops on the 6th. Give me a week off  
laugh.gif

It amazes me that Kobe 9 Influences are still around somewhere.

Looks like a pretty recent video, since there are shoes from the world basketball festival though

Saw some guy with them in the James Harden Footlocker video

Last edited:
For my NC fam, there are pairs of MJs sitting in footlocker and foot action at the crab tree valley mall for anyone who is interested!

just a heads up to any of the members that did FTL orders, if this is true than i'm might be why NDC changed their release to tomorrow but it could just be coincedence

LOGO

Chat History

Lilly B. has entered the session.
Richard: Order #

since these are back ordered will we get increased faster shipping or is there an option to change the shipping?
Lilly B.: Thank you for contacting Footlocker.com Customer Care! Let me look into this for you.
Richard: thank you
Lilly B.: Unfortunately, the order can no longer be changed or modified because the order is being prepared for shipping, and will ship out tomorrow.
Richard: are you sure as everything was stating that they won't ship til the 29th
Lilly B.: Yes, that is what it shows in our system. We most likely received the product early.
Richard: ok thank you very much
Lilly B.: Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?
Richard: no your help has been much appreciated you have a marvelous Monday
Lilly B.: Thank you for shopping at Foot Locker! Have a great day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom