THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah and once they do they'll sell much faster. I just need one Elite high, hope the upcoming ones are nice.
Yeah all that MP talk in the ID thread got me to checking ebay too. I thought prices dropped but they are still the same. Don't know what some of these cats are talking about.

Just wore my HG's for the first time. No complaints regarding fit/comfort at all. Stayed with my usual .5 up. Need more cw's!

Last edited:
I hate sliding forward when im balling. Some cuts that I make I will slide forward in my 9's it kinda sux. Its good cuz it doesn't hurt my feet at all but I don't know I don't feel like I can stop on a dime and change directions sometimes.

Then again I don't notice as much when im playing in games but when im working on my footwork into a jump shot I notice.

Last edited:
My 9.5 was fitting tight, so I switched out the lunarlon inserts in my HG for the Dr.Scholls 3/4 gel insert.  Now the fit is PERFECT!!  Super spacious at the toe box.  Yessir!!!!!!

Yeah all that MP talk in the ID thread got me to checking ebay too. I thought prices dropped but they are still the same. Don't know what some of these cats are talking about.
Couldn't find any real deals either I'm not sure how they come across such great prices. Have been looking for a decently priced pair of "Detail" Kobe's to hoop in

@tla yep, They're taxing for them Details on eBay. I try to keep my max at $300. Found the Maestros and Perspectives on there yesterday for $299 and $269.

There hasn't been a shoe I've gravitated towards more than the Kobe 9s. I hope they continue to release them in the high top models, those are too dope.

My only complaint about the fly knit lows are the back. I wished they would have kept the same back as the EMs.

Last edited:
Yeah I like the big stitches on the back of the EM. Nothing like them on any other shoe that I know of. The FK lows back looks like my flyknit lunar 1s.

Do the NikeID pairs run bigger?

If I was going to order a flynit pair should I get the half size up or go true? Or do the NikeID pairs run bigger.

I guess I'll get the Beethovens rather than the Moonwalkers. Will the Beethovens sell out? I want a pair to ball in and how do the Elite Lows fit?

Have no idea why they are premium either. See slight fade from the back but that doesn't warrant $10 extra. Swoosh might be 3M but we have regular priced ones that's 3m as well. Oh well they're gonna sit regardless of price.
Hopefully the em lows goes on discount with the quickness. I don't mind grabbing the Unleashed and Easters on a clearance price drop with a 20% off as well.
I passed on all the EM lows at 50% off at the employee store. Just not feeling them when I know there are FK versions.

If you're trying to say I'm going to resell them, I'm not and this release would probably be one of the worst to resell. I legitimately need a pair of basketball shoes. I only ask if they're going to sell out is because after the release of the Moonwalkers, I didn't think I would get them, but since I wanted to grab a good pair of ball shoes, I tried to get them but panicked when FL and NDC sold out. Then I just decided to pass and get the Beethovens instead since I don't like translucent soles. I don't want to hesitate and have them sell out on me.

If you're trying to say I'm going to resell them, I'm not and this release would probably be one of the worst to resell. I legitimately need a pair of basketball shoes. I only ask if they're going to sell out is because after the release of the Moonwalkers, I didn't think I would get them, but since I wanted to grab a good pair of ball shoes, I tried to get them but panicked when FL and NDC sold out. Then I just decided to pass and get the Beethovens instead since I don't like translucent soles. I don't want to hesitate and have them sell out on me.

Did I say ANYTHING about you reselling? Nope.

You're asking if a shoe, releasing NEXT month, will sell out... they might, they might not. Our answer would be just as good as yours. If you don't want to take a chance on them selling out, just buy them on the morning of their release.

And if you need to know about the fit, just go back through the past few pages... that's basically all there was to talk about.

Did I say ANYTHING about you reselling? Nope.

You're asking if a shoe, releasing NEXT month, will sell out... they might, they might not. Our answer would be just as good as yours. If you don't want to take a chance on them selling out, just buy them on the morning of their release.

And if you need to know about the fit, just go back through the past few pages... that's basically all there was to talk about.
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. The "Maybe?" and the picture didn't load and all I saw was the bolded quote so I thought something else. I don't really keep up on news and NT so in terms of hype and desire, I don't know where they rank. I work on Saturday mornings, so releases are a problem for me most of the time.

Last edited:
The Beethovens will sell out faster than the Moonwalkers. 

i don't even think MJ sold out yet. So... I can currently state that the Beethoven's will sell out infinitely faster....

oh... i returned my "extra" sz 11 pair to niketown sf. it was my safety pair if i couldn't buy instore with bday coupon at HOH.

Honestly, who knows if the Beethoven gonna sell out super quick. The mj's were supposed to be somewhat limited and hard to obtain but they still haven't sold out. Online releases will almost always sell out. Get your pair day one you should be alright but if you wait you might miss out.

That's what I'm saying man. Mod said it wasn't worthy of a ban. But what can I say, I don't make the rules round here

I don't think it's ban worthy, but it's still uncalled for.

I'm still 50/50 on the Beethoven's (hoping for the MC option to return). I agree with mastralf mastralf .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom