THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I also agree. I don't agree with people who keep saying the 9 EM's fit exactly the same as the 8's. While ultimately, some or most people may end up wearing the same size in the 8's and the 9 EM's, the shape and fit is slightly different IMO. The 9 EM's do have a little more space in the toebox for me, although not as much as the Elites.
My thoughts exactly.  More room in the elites than the 8s and still more room in the EM lows, just not quite as much

Definitely an A for effort. But not impressed with the result :frown:  That Tongue just looks weird and the laces are lols

I honestly feel the em's and the highs have the same length. The difference is that the deadspace in height is more than the lows. This would cause you to slide less. It seems to be that way for me. I think the hardest part about the 9's is that they run considerably wider.

I'd second that ^^

And the 9s ARE longer than the 8s, just a bit. But the EMs have a nice secure fit. The Elites fit well but the dead space in the toebox lets your toes do some dancing.

Back
Top Bottom