THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ray McCallum wearing them today getting ready for summer league

man i need to find myself a 15% code before saturday 
tired.gif

Somewhat limited, probably more online than in-store, FA launch

View media item 1065067
Not looking good, but at least multiple outlets getting em.

for socal cats:

HOH South Coast Wed and Th raffle 8 am to 6 pm as usual.
That's footaction tho.... My guess is if THAT many foot actions are getting these, they're a GR. How many foot actions received any of the other 9s?

@sdubl you right homey, I thought I read for nike. Its not a wide Gr, I gauge that by Laguna Hills footlocker, they so weak they only get GRs. Thanks for update, now I need to look at NDC LL.

If you went down 1/2 size for the em lows then you've been wearing the wrong size.

9 em and 8 were the exact same length and width.
That makes no sense. How does the same shoe run big for one person, and small for another? It's the same damn shoe.
Nah b, my tts for 8's fit me perfectly. 9's had to half size down for both elites and ems and fit perfect. Half size down on 9's is the same exact fit for me with tts kobe 8's. But also em is a little inconsistent in sizing. Some of my 8's are a tad smaller and some are a tad bigger. But out of my half sized down 3 em 9's, they all fit exactly like my 8's. Tts on 9's had more room at the toe than my tts 8's. And no I haven't been wearing the wrong size all these years. Just cause its tts for u don't mean everyone who half sized down and fit perfectly for them been wearin the wrong size. But this is IMO of course. Half size down on elites and ems is what works for me in comparison with my tts 8's which are the best fittin shoe for me personally.

Nah b, my tts for 8's fit me perfectly. 9's had to half size down for both elites and ems and fit perfect. Half size down on 9's is the same exact fit for me with tts kobe 8's. But also em is a little inconsistent in sizing. Some of my 8's are a tad smaller and some are a tad bigger. But out of my half sized down 3 em 9's, they all fit exactly like my 8's. Tts on 9's had more room at the toe than my tts 8's. And no I haven't been wearing the wrong size all these years. Just cause its tts for u don't mean everyone who half sized down and fit perfectly for them been wearin the wrong size. But this is IMO of course. Half size down on elites and ems is what works for me in comparison with my tts 8's which are the best fittin shoe for me personally.

I got everything you just said and I 100% agree. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I had to go .5 down in both 9's too.

I got everything you just said and I 100% agree. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I had to go .5 down in both 9's too.
I also agree. I don't agree with people who keep saying the 9 EM's fit exactly the same as the 8's. While ultimately, some or most people may end up wearing the same size in the 8's and the 9 EM's, the shape and fit is slightly different IMO. The 9 EM's do have a little more space in the toebox for me, although not as much as the Elites.

Back
Top Bottom