THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

can't wait to pick up the pop arts and crimsons on discount 
smokin.gif
See that is my mindset. There are going to be some good EM releases that get passed up because of the FK lows and hopefully they will fall to discount.

Damn, I hope those Smooth Criminals aren't impossible to get. Loved the fades, and these are an awesome follow up.  There's no way fk lows are less than $200. 

Last edited:
You'd be better off seeing $200...

If $200 drives people off and I get to purchase them from NDC for retail then I don't mind it. $180 might be low enough to bring in a lot of buyers that are on the fence.

you know damn well at $200 people are buying

even at $250 these are selling out in minutes

if you think otherwise then :lol:

is the shoe worth that price? NO but it is what it is

i just want a pair or two of the whites

is that too much to ask for?
frown.gif
No, it's not, but almost EVERYBODY on this thread wants the same, so, DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!. Seriously though those white flyknit KB9's are very nice looking, althogh that all white part that wraps the heel (over the support with the speckels) doesn't convince me at all.

Of course everyone's beastin' over the FK lows. Please. They're beyond overrated. The HTMs DESTROY those. I'm very disappointed at the first two colorways we're getting in the US.

Last edited:
I'm seeing that most of you are getting b&w cw, makes me happy so can get the MJs :smokin

C'mon now... NT is probably less than 2% of the actual shoe buying market...

Just because a few cats in here say they may pass on the Moonwalkers doesn't mean they're gonna be anywhere near easy to get... unless you got some connects.

It's going to be hard times trying to cop those first two FK lows. I just got that feeling. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom