THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ya im pretty sure retail is $180 guyz?..pretty sure..........So?.....now that we know 4sure we be gettin the Flynit Lows.....how many peeps are regrettin or is completly done with the Kobe EMs?..lol.....count me out with EMs!...bring on all the colorways of the FK Lows baby!..

Last edited:
usher-iheartradio-music-awards-performance.gif

I've yet to unDS my masterpiece pair and seeing these fk lows has me wondering if I should sell, trade or simply keep them assuming I don't get any of the fk lows for retail.

Would you guys trade masterpieces for both fk lows? I'm also thinking they might come out with better colorways.

I wish the purple was more of a mc purple.
Make that the HTM pairs and then it's worth letting the MPs go. 

BTW, the sole on the grapes looks like you stepped in white paint. I guess it's cool if you know what you're looking at.

Make that the HTM pairs and then it's worth letting the MPs go. 

BTW, the sole on the grapes looks like you stepped in white paint. I guess it's cool if you know what you're looking at.
A few wears and no one will be able to tell what's on the bottom of the hyperpurps
indifferent.gif

Nike is a damn machine!! Drop the HTMs to get everyone thirsty, then come with the FK IXs like this?! Yup, my money is as good as gone. Been waiting for a IX low I like to hoop in. FK IX Lows are fiyaaaaaa.

beethoven is very reminiscent of the details... instacopped

hyper grapes is a pretty good pair... those moonwalking soles sets them apart so theyre def gonna be hyped

Nike trying capitalize on the "floral" patterns that succeeded in sales with the two similar flowery pairs from KD this year. I do not see these selling well at all but man I didn't think many would go for the KD versions either and I was wrong about that.

Nike trying capitalize on the "floral" patterns that succeeded in sales with the twosimilar flowery pairs from KD this year. I do not see these selling well at all but man I didn't think many would go for the KD versions either and I was wrong about that.

Just chuck the "limited" tag on them and people will go crazy for those poop shoes. :smh:

I like the KD florals...got a Hawaiian vibe to them, plus they're really comfy. The Aunt Pearls though...I truly do not understand.

Those EM 9s look like cherry blossoms. Which is good for people who really like cherry blossoms, and the Lakers
laugh.gif

i apparently am in the minority, but i actually like those floral Kobes. more so than I did either of the KDs. if they release i'll definitely go after a pair

Last edited:
Im officially done with the Kobe EMs!....there all yurs ya guyz!...awww.. feelz so good 2say that!...and my wallet is happy aswell!..lol....bring on the FlyNits!

Back
Top Bottom