THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I copped all of the EM Low's below retail (excluding the Philippine's), but I get what your saying. Wore my Pop Art's for the first time last night, and they do closely resemble the Easter 8's.

*Please excuse the crappy iPhone pic.
Laces from Crimsons???

I copped all of the EM Low's below retail (excluding the Philippine's), but I get what your saying. Wore my Pop Art's for the first time last night, and they do closely resemble the Easter 8's.

*Please excuse the crappy iPhone pic.

I kept wondering, "why does his pair look so much better than other pictures I've seen?" Lol.

Info on the laces? That swap alone put them on my radar.

Its kinda crazy how much a simple lace swap can change the look of the shoe. The laces on those pop arts look great. I also saw a lace swap on the perspectives that I really liked as well.

@tigo0240 careful homie. You are headed the same route as the 8s. Lol. Dope collection thus far. Pop art are def next on my list.
Hey...I did skip Showtimes, Heros, and will pass on Golds and Influences, and those awful circus EMs. I'm making progress! 
laugh.gif

Hey...I did skip Showtimes, Heros, and will pass on Golds and Influences, and those awful circus EMs. I'm making progress!  :lol:

Lol. I dunno I have a funny feeling your gonna be in here with the Brazils doing the double lewi leg pose in the coming weeks.

Back
Top Bottom