THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea. Getting the Golds before I go into work on friday. Wish they had that original black/dark grey liner tho. The Mango just looks so outta place lol

Btw kinda on the fence about the Influences, theyre so bright but in a weird way I kinda like em lol. Idk what id wear them with haha

Last edited:
^Yeah, I feel that way about the tongue liner too. Wish they would've stayed with grey/black instead of the mango there.

Last edited:
This **** is crazy. I just seen the pics of the KD Viis. So we have pics of the Lebron XII, KD VII, but still nothing on what the non-htm flyknit lows will look like. I get the IX started late, but cmon.

I got a feeling that some of us will be somewhat disappointed in the FK low's that release stateside, because imo they'll always be overshadowed by the Milan/HTM drops. I hope I'm wrong though. Nike/someone needs to go ahead a leak a damb pic already.

Last edited:
I think we will be ok. IMO the MP high was the best of the highs and many could not cop but there were still some other solid colorways. Agree we need some pics already. Nikes second best kept secret after the Yeezy RO drop. Haha.

I think we will be ok. IMO the MP high was the best of the highs and many could not cop but there were still some other solid colorways. Agree we need some pics already. Nikes second best kept secret after the Yeezy RO drop. Haha.

Valid point. I hope the University Red FK Low's look decent.

I got a feeling that some of us will be somewhat disappointed in the FK low's that release stateside, because imo they'll always be overshadowed by the Milan/HTM drops. I hope I'm wrong though. Nike/someone needs to go ahead a leak a damb pic already.

Honestly....IMO they aren't that nice....not terrible but plain. The FK lows here will be > then the HTM ones for the most part

Honestly....IMO they aren't that nice....not terrible but plain. The FK lows here will be > then the HTM ones for the most part

I see what you're saying, but the masterpiece-esqe FK Low's are pure fire. No way in hell ima drop a mortgage payment on them though.

Last edited:
I see what you're saying, but the masterpiece-esqe FK Low's are pure fire. No way in hell ima drop a mortgage payment on them though.

Agreed about the masterpiece pair....if Nike does some similar color ways to what we saw from the 8s id be more then happy

I know I sound like a broken record in this thread but if I can get a solid black/red, lakers home and away, and some other miscellaneous and creative color ways I'd be happy to hand my money over to Nike

The pop arts grew on me but I don't have 160 to blow on them right now.
The kobe 9 retail price is a problem. So are lebron elites btw.

The pop arts grew on me but I don't have 160 to blow on them right now.
The kobe 9 retail price is a problem. So are lebron elites btw.

I copped all of the EM Low's below retail (excluding the Philippine's), but I get what your saying. Wore my Pop Art's for the first time last night, and they do closely resemble the Easter 8's.

View media item 1003495
*Please excuse the crappy iPhone pic.

Last edited:
Still on the fence about making nike ids with the new 9 lows. Hope they will do a high top id but that might be too much wishful thinking

nerd.gif

Proof? 

Back
Top Bottom