THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
im not trying to anger anyone, or aim this post at anyone,

but, if you want to comment on posts that include a lot of pictures (such as the post above with all the HTM Lows),

please do not quote the post because it will repost ALL the pics, and clog up the thread, and it is difficult for others to scroll up and down the thread....

thank you

Crazy thing is that he was asking $375 yesterday and I offered 350 and he said no. Now it's at 350 OBO

[thread="550678"]The htms are super clean, but you guys are letting the HTM hype get to you. The all black and all gray cws are literally tb colorways. They do look clean, but all in all they arent that special. Nike found a way to sell average colorways and have people beast over them.[/thread]

You're gonna get flamed for this but it's 100% true.

Nike released black/grey colourways for the past few years that just sat in the outlets.

Now it's a 'flynit' and all of a sudden most ppl need them. Oh the hype :smh

I won't spend much over retail as I'll be beating them on the court. Not worth it to me.

It is an 11 :lol: I'm on the verge if copping. This will be my consolation price after yesterday's fiasco

Nike released black/grey colourways for the past few years that just sat in the outlets.

I won't spend much over retail as I'll be beating them on the court. Not worth it to me.
It's definitely true. The plain black and grey htm's are clean, but nothing all that great. Would sit if they were GR and without HTM on the back.

LMAO this is probably my favorite shoe to come out in the last few years, dead serious. Detail is crazy and prices only going to go up. I wanna beat a pair into the ground

laugh.gif

It's definitely true. The plain black and grey htm's are clean, but nothing all that great. Would sit if they were GR and without HTM on the back.

But...nobody is really even talking about the black or gray pairs.

Everybody was pissed about not having a chance to cop the multicolor pairs.

I don't care about any of them but the gum bottoms and if they were GRs I would buy about 3 or 4 pairs.

I'm a really big fan of flyknit so naturally I love the HTMs. I own several of the first wave flyknit trainers. The material is the reason why the IX is one of my favorite Kobe's to date

But...nobody is really even talking about the black or gray pairs.

Everybody was pissed about not having a chance to cop the multicolor pairs.

I don't care about any of them but the gum bottoms and if they were GRs I would buy about 3 or 4 pairs.
I'd buy one white and one black multicolor for sure. But some were saying the plain black and grey were better and people are still paying crazy money for them thats what i don't get.

Can't get down with the gum bottoms, not feeling the upper.

All the others are :smokin not worth anything more than 3-400 tho IMO. Dudes wildin payin $1500+

This

Same thing I was saying, a black colorway doesn't even take advantage of using flynit

im not trying to anger anyone, or aim this post at anyone,

but, if you want to comment on posts that include a lot of pictures (such as the post above with all the HTM Lows),
please do not quote the post because it will repost ALL the pics, and clog up the thread, and it is difficult for others to scroll up and down the thread....

thank you

Glad someone said it

Last edited:
The superhero & showtimes are the clear cut worst elite 9 c/w's IMO.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they are wasted c/w's because there are ppl out there that love them

...but they can't even hold a candle to the top 3 MP, Detail, ASG (in no particular order).

this.those are the only 9's i like and copped!:smokin

Back
Top Bottom