THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

found this pic on ig, thought it was photoshopped. after looking at the guys profile, im not too sure. pic says ''flyknit htm'' the guy's profile @yoshikiyasui http://instagram.com/yoshikiyasui 

looks legit. have these popped up before or photoshopped? maybe i missed something, unless its a really nice filter.
Yeah, youre really late on those bro. Euro exclusives. They were released in Milan, Italy only.

Google Kobe HTM flyknit lows and enjoy the pics cuz thats as close as you'll get to seeing them unless you wanna drop 2-4K on a pair

Last edited:
Precision
It needs to happen and be a GR for those of us still loaded with Sodium after missing MPs.

Sorry to ask a possibly stupid question, but does Nike usually re-release HTMs with only minor changes or what? Wondering how close the lows will be to HTMs...desperately hoping at least for one gum sole release. Don't really matter what colorway.

dear Nike Inc.,,,

its your BIG LOSS for NOT releasing these CW/style Stateside,,,
tongue.gif
They also need a new IT team, after several weeks of screwing people over.

Can you guess the "early release" pair of Easter's (top or bottom)? 
The top is a pair I copped on eBay a week early off a seller who claimed to have a legit FSR. The bottom is a Footlocker pair I picked up yesterday. The early release pair has some subtle differences in material and quality. Plus the production date says 01/22/14 on the ER pair vs 02/15/14 for the FTL pair.  Don't trust eBay sellers who have a FSR "in hand" a week or two before the release. 
Top pair looks better tho.

Just ordered the easters for myself from seeing all these pictures on here.  Can't wait to lace them up in my rec leagues. 
smokin.gif

I'm partial to the two multicolored HTMs cuz I think they show off the flyknit tech the best, but they're all very nice, especially the black based MP looking HTMs. I'm plenty happy with just the Masterpieces though even if another multicolored FK colorway doesn't come along again. I'm definitely not shelling out 4 figures for HTMs.

Last edited:
HTMs are nice. But since I'm gonna use them for ball, I'd rather get an "Inline"/''del sol" colorway just like in the good ol days.

Imagine an Inline release with different shades of purple in the flyknit woven with grey black and white.

You don't like the Showtimes...

I have NO IDEA why that might be!
Yes, I am a Spurs fan but I bought the Showtimes because I like the colors... It's just I don't like the plain purple on it. I would have prefered a mix between purple and gold on the entire shoes like the Inspiration.

Got back from my vacay, and decided to cop the Easters from NDC.  I'm surprised that in 2014, any sneaker is available after its initial release.

Those white HTMs are dope as hell, that price tho.... I wonder will there be many other white lows droppin?

Was at the mall today with my easters on. Boy did I get  lots of people looking at my bright kicks and a lot of people actually asked me what shoes i was wearing.

Most of them didnt even know that there are Kobe 9 lows. Most of them said "I thought Kobe 9s were those boxing-like shoes" lmao

Back
Top Bottom