THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Comparing 9 low's to the venomenons now?? :smh:   Don't know why people love to hate the "silhouette " when the htm"s look exactly the same but a bit more textured with flyknit. I wish my Bruce Lee's had Carbon shanks but i am not gona hate the shoe because it doesn't. I love the elite's but I also love my low's!!!! Guess haters gona hate :wink:

The flyknit low has a higher collar that comes up to similar height as the kobe 4. It does not look exactly the same. Its more of a you want to pay for a super high top or pay slightly less for a low top or pay even less for a super low top.

Last edited:
alright, finally had a chance to try these on today in my local mall. i didnt want to buy them until i tried a pair on. they had the turquoise pair and it was in my size. only size they had. anyways i couldnt believe how COMFORTABLE this shoe was! it was what i imagined the air mags to feel like. like a sock/boot type feel. the downside that i had no clue is the insole. wasnt feeling that. as i walked around the store it felt like i had some sort of cheese grater insole or something of that nature. wasnt comfortable to me at all. maybe you get used to it? or its not as bad as it seems. like i said, i was just walking back and forth in footlocker. awesome shoe though and really comfy  
smokin.gif

I just noticed that the kobe 9 elite show times didn't get a special elite box like the kd and lebrons did. Like seriously? As a collector that bothers me.

I just noticed that the kobe 9 elite show times didn't get a special elite box like the kd and lebrons did. Like seriously? As a collector that bothers me.
Did they get the same elite box as all the other kobe 9 elites? 

Is it the same white box all the other ELITES have been releasing in? If so, that IS the elite box.

Either way, it's just a box. Not like you wear it.
Who said I don't wear the box? Lol

I don't care Really but the Em lows and the Elite highs do have the same box. So it looks like there isn't a special elite box this year. View media item 915294

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom