THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
kobe fans are the best...it don't matter what the shoe look like, they gonna cop regardless....just like Jordan fiends....they so diehard for anything associated with dude.....nothing wrong with it if that's your thing..I guess...Nike appreciates stans

Some things never change.  NTers always telling the next man how their shoes should fit on their feet. 
laugh.gif

kobe fans are the best...it don't matter what the shoe look like, they gonna cop regardless....just like Jordan fiends....they so diehard for anything associated with dude.....nothing wrong with it if that's your thing..I guess...Nike appreciates stans

yep,,you're damn right

First time I balled in the elite high 9s.  (showtimes) They feel pretty good, esp the traction and cushion.  but two things i noticed that bug so far are,   they are noticeably heavier than what I am used to since I have been balling in kobes 4-8 in the past years.  and on my inside right ankle, whenever I make quick lateral movements it cuts into my ankle, its pretty painful, (I wear crew socks also) hopefully it goes away after a few more wears.   If it doesn't go away, I am probably done with the elite highs, as much as I like the look of the shoe, I use kobes only for ball, and I dont want to be thinking about pain during any movements.   

Last edited:
Sorry to be off topic with all this fit talk, but does anyone know if were getting the precisions? Missed out on inspirations so hoping I can my hands on those.

^ No, most likely the Precisions aren't coming out.

Kobe is my favorite player of all time, I will never own 1-8. Just the 9s and 2K4s for me.

Last edited:
Put some Purple laces in, not the 72 inch but worked out just fine and long enough. I think it looks much better, but that yin yang look honestly was not bad in person either. 
View media item 913919
View media item 913920
View media item 913946

View media item 913949

View media item 913911

View media item 913912

View media item 913913

View media item 913914

View media item 913915
Love these things and Purple lace swaps #ftw imo

anything would look good with that "tapestry" background

You can't be serious.

to be honest, the flyknit lows are UGLY! they are straight up trash.... the only reason people like them is cuz of the hype!!!! they are overpriced pieces of junk!!!

i guess it doesn't take much to impress some folk cuz them htm joints, while they dont look bad , look plain and basic, but it is the kobe thread and all colorways pretty much work for kobe fans 

Ah, so I'm not he only one. Okay lol. They're not bad at all, but you dudes need to chill a little. I'm not saying you can't like what you like, but you would think Nike was giving free pairs away the way you're talking.

I wonder how much worse the extra toe space is going to be on my feet when the lunarlon bottoms out :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom