[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif
yall some true stans...
You a Cudi stan, though

i know its been discussed for a few pages now.....but im not feeling what he did with this......album joints shouldve been kept seperate from any of his good friday leaks.

its just something about getting an album and hearing a bunch of completely new stuff at once

regardless of whats added to songs, i feel like alot of the their replay value is gonna die by the time the joint drops......so when it does come out im prob only gonna be listening to 4 or 5 songs and skipping the rest off top.

this is like an ultimate cocky move tho......like "yea you heard most of it....but you gonna buy it anyway"
laugh.gif

Personally I'd like to hear (plus many others) Ghostface on "Devil In A New Dress", I have no problems with Ross but I can see why people would be upset considering the nonsense on "Monster". If it's that TD Rozay then bring it on.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by rhester

laugh.gif
yall some true stans...
You a Cudi stan, though
AGREE

im not tho... he just makes good music... better than kanye right now...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<I gotta admit I'm rollin with TIME. I love Kanye and all, but are you guys really excited about this album still?? RickRoss gets thrown on a good song and will ruin it, plus we heard it a while back anyways. Good Fridays were dope but he sacrificed his album for it. Now there are a bunch of features that I'm not really excited about and songs I've already heard. Cudi doesn't "rap", but Ye isn't exactly dropping lyrical masterpieces. College Dropout and Late Registration he had rhymes, but he's far from that now. His lyrics are above average and far from great now. Meanwhile Cudi has his own lane and is killing it. You wanna talk about straight up who is making bettermusic right now ima go with Cudi. His album > what this will be

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Personally I'd like to hear (plus many others) Ghostface on "Devil In A New Dress"

oooooo now thats a good one
embarassed.gif

def something you can hear ghostface on

edit: thejrob.............cudi>kanye

even cudi hisself would
indifferent.gif
that comment.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by rhester

laugh.gif
yall some true stans...
You a Cudi stan, though
AGREE

im not tho... he just makes good music... better than kanye right now...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<I gotta admit I'm rollin with TIME. I love Kanye and all, but are you guys really excited about this album still?? RickRoss gets thrown on a good song and will ruin it, plus we heard it a while back anyways. Good Fridays were dope but he sacrificed his album for it. Now there are a bunch of features that I'm not really excited about and songs I've already heard. Cudi doesn't "rap", but Ye isn't exactly dropping lyrical masterpieces. College Dropout and Late Registration he had rhymes, but he's far from that now. His lyrics are above average and far from great now. Meanwhile Cudi has his own lane and is killing it. You wanna talk about straight up who is making bettermusic right now ima go with Cudi. His album > what this will be

thank u... it seems like everyone is just basing $!** off names (status) now... cudi's whole album is out and so it 85% of ye's is it really that hard to understand? cudi's $!** is dope and ye's album is kinda half assed... we all want it to be good but its kind of late for that now... u have to know when to let go... otherwise u just look stupid like yall do now... 

5 All Of the Lights f. Alicia Keys, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Charlie Wilson[/color], Elly Jackson, Elton John, Fergie, John Legend, KiD CuDi, Rihanna, Ryan Leslie, The-Dream & Tony Williams
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
This mess has got to stop. Why Ye? Get off him.
alien.gif
I'm so skeptical of this song now and I was expecting this to be my favorite just by the snippet with Rihanna.

Even though I'ma fan of Ross, I think there are a lil' too many featured on this heavily anticipated "comeback" album.

It's like folks afraid to be solo on a track these days.
i know its been discussed for a few pages now.....but im not feeling what he did with this......album joints shouldve been kept seperate from any of his good friday leaks.

its just something about getting an album and hearing a bunch of completely new stuff at once

this is like an ultimate cocky move tho......like "yea you heard most of it....but you gonna buy it anyway"

Yup. I'm not feeling it either that's why I'm not buying the album. I call the inclusion of the Good Friday tracks on the album just plain laziness and I don't need to waste my money on what I already have. Besides Kanye will get my money when he goes on tour so he's not losing. I just wonder what his first week numbers will look like.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Personally I'd like to hear (plus many others) Ghostface on "Devil In A New Dress"

oooooo now thats a good one
embarassed.gif

def something you can hear ghostface on

edit: thejrob.............cudi>kanye

even cudi hisself would
indifferent.gif
that comment.

Ya he wouldn't agree that he is better than Kanye because he would be referring to their whole careers and bodies of work. Ye has already easily established himself and earned a top spot, and he deserves it, like I said I'mA big fan. All I'm saying is right now at this moment Cudi's music > Kanyes music.

I hope the 8 min runaway version song on the film isn't the one on the album, I don't wanna hear 2 minutes of heavy robot voiced kanye.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by TheHype

How ONE feature turn you off of a WHOLE album?

If you're a fan, wouldn't you trust his vision?
laugh.gif
I was looking forward to the full version of that over every leak and GOOD Friday track. So yeah. And I don't like Ross at all. Probably gonna have to edit out his verse like I did with Game Crack Music.

I'm a fan that didn't like his last album and felt his rap album before that was lackluster lyrically (below Ye's standards at the time).
So you took off the whole hook?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Faded it completely out. Game-less version came out soon after though.

For @%@!@% talking about Ross can spit and he gonna spazz. I've heard him rap and what yall think is going off on a beat is piss poor. That @@### voice just gonna ruin it.

But w/e since I actually don't care much about All Of The Lights having a cluster**** of artists so I'll just deal with it since there seems there might be an abundance of disappointment.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by TheHype

How ONE feature turn you off of a WHOLE album?

If you're a fan, wouldn't you trust his vision?
laugh.gif
I was looking forward to the full version of that over every leak and GOOD Friday track. So yeah. And I don't like Ross at all. Probably gonna have to edit out his verse like I did with Game Crack Music.

I'm a fan that didn't like his last album and felt his rap album before that was lackluster lyrically (below Ye's standards at the time).
So you took off the whole hook?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Faded it completely out. Game-less version came out soon after though.
Game's verse was PURE trash on Crack Music 
30t6p3b.gif
 I'm very glad that didn't make the cut.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

"Whats more tripped out dawg is they sisters. Naw you ain't listen, they black, they sistas! They mama named them after white +%$@@%# !"

pimp.gif

Dude could open a can of worms on that comment alone...
30t6p3b.gif
When I listened to that part in the car earlier, I was like what did he say? Had to play it back 3 times to understand it
laugh.gif
that line had me 
eek.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I was super excited for this album to come out finally but at this point especially here its been morbidly overhyped. I will be disappoint regardless how flawless it is. At this point I'm moving on to #HfM2 bc we all now #pinkFriday will be my weed's plate weed plate.

Back
Top Bottom