[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Mos shouldna rhymed first...

...it was actually a chore to sit and listen to the rest of the song.

I thought he did rap first?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Mos shouldna rhymed first...

...it was actually a chore to sit and listen to the rest of the song.

I thought he did rap first?

I like all of the Uncle Charlie, dude is mad soulful, you can't hate on the Gap Band  lol and besides, its always John Legend or Tony Williams, and I don't think they would sound as good on these tracks doing Charlie's part

Lord, Lord, Lord, Looooord, Loooooooooooord......
pimp.gif

I like all of the Uncle Charlie, dude is mad soulful, you can't hate on the Gap Band  lol and besides, its always John Legend or Tony Williams, and I don't think they would sound as good on these tracks doing Charlie's part

Lord, Lord, Lord, Looooord, Loooooooooooord......
pimp.gif

This $*%% bunz..

Hook is trash. The beat sounds way to similar to the Nas joint. And the verses were whatever. And how dare they let Swizz Beats get 16 bars. And why the %!** is he ad-libbing a song like this....

This $*%% bunz..

Hook is trash. The beat sounds way to similar to the Nas joint. And the verses were whatever. And how dare they let Swizz Beats get 16 bars. And why the %!** is he ad-libbing a song like this....

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH

Dude, any WACK artist makes 75-150 songs just to select 15 for an album.

a TRUE artist knows the direction and makes 12-16 REALLY GOOD songs and works on them for an extremely long time to make them perfect.

Kanye, has ALWAYS done this, he does not have throwaway tracks after an album is finished. He makes the songs and then works on them for ages.
You dont be in the studio with him. You don't know what he has. Both of you are !$*$ riders

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH

Dude, any WACK artist makes 75-150 songs just to select 15 for an album.

a TRUE artist knows the direction and makes 12-16 REALLY GOOD songs and works on them for an extremely long time to make them perfect.

Kanye, has ALWAYS done this, he does not have throwaway tracks after an album is finished. He makes the songs and then works on them for ages.
You dont be in the studio with him. You don't know what he has. Both of you are !$*$ riders

This track is ehhh, it really is a chore to get me to listen to the whole thing. Think about it though, if the majority of these throw away tracks are actually dope, the album is going to be BANANAS.

This track is ehhh, it really is a chore to get me to listen to the whole thing. Think about it though, if the majority of these throw away tracks are actually dope, the album is going to be BANANAS.

These aren't throwaway tracks though. This last track got released so late because Swizz had to drop that wack 16. I can't believe we hate to wait for this dude to spit that nonsense.
laugh.gif

These aren't throwaway tracks though. This last track got released so late because Swizz had to drop that wack 16. I can't believe we hate to wait for this dude to spit that nonsense.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom