[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

user dmoney - mad emotional lol

yr is 2010 no ones grateful and theres nooooothinngggggg you can do about it.

back to the track...im an audiophile so im not crazy about it

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow. You been taking "How To Be Kanye 101" classes huh? Man this is a message board. We state our opinions. That's it. Don't take it to heart. I think everyone appreciates what 'Ye is doing. Just IMO, the track would've been better without Chef and Swizz. Sounded like he just added them to the track. Track would've been incredible with just Charlie Wilson and Mos. Swizz dropped the wackest verse of the year. Even Wacka Flocka would be like that %%* is wack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  EFFFFF You mannn. Maybe I spazzed a little. I was just going off everything I've seen in this entire thread. I respect all opinions but some people just look for any old reason to hate.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 'Kanye 101'

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow. You been taking "How To Be Kanye 101" classes huh? Man this is a message board. We state our opinions. That's it. Don't take it to heart. I think everyone appreciates what 'Ye is doing. Just IMO, the track would've been better without Chef and Swizz. Sounded like he just added them to the track. Track would've been incredible with just Charlie Wilson and Mos. Swizz dropped the wackest verse of the year. Even Wacka Flocka would be like that %%* is wack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  EFFFFF You mannn. Maybe I spazzed a little. I was just going off everything I've seen in this entire thread. I respect all opinions but some people just look for any old reason to hate.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 'Kanye 101'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 'Kanye 101'
laugh.gif
Your post just threw me off guard. I was reading the posts and I see this mad post with red font and some caps. While reading it I could just see Kanye sayin' all of that *+# on stage and droppin' the mic to the ground and walking off in disgust.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 'Kanye 101'
laugh.gif
Your post just threw me off guard. I was reading the posts and I see this mad post with red font and some caps. While reading it I could just see Kanye sayin' all of that *+# on stage and droppin' the mic to the ground and walking off in disgust.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sorry Kanye...Nas ripped this track this to pieces a decade plus ago
pimp.gif
I remember this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone with editing skills, please edit out Swizzy & drop in one of Nas' verse from this cut please.

I'd do it myself, but it's not gonna come out as polished as someone here with quality music software can. But If no one does it in a week, I'll give it a shot...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sorry Kanye...Nas ripped this track this to pieces a decade plus ago
pimp.gif
I remember this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone with editing skills, please edit out Swizzy & drop in one of Nas' verse from this cut please.

I'd do it myself, but it's not gonna come out as polished as someone here with quality music software can. But If no one does it in a week, I'll give it a shot...

don't overcredit him more than what it's really worth. He really doesn't care about the "fans", "Good Friday" is just a marketing ploy for his album. As is his twitter.

don't overcredit him more than what it's really worth. He really doesn't care about the "fans", "Good Friday" is just a marketing ploy for his album. As is his twitter.

The real question is C. Wilson signed to good music or did Kanye saved his life so C. Wilson owes Kanye a few favors?

The real question is C. Wilson signed to good music or did Kanye saved his life so C. Wilson owes Kanye a few favors?

Made it like half-way through the song. If I had to hear Charlie Wilson say "Lord" one more ##%@#$% time I would have stabbed myself in the face.

Made it like half-way through the song. If I had to hear Charlie Wilson say "Lord" one more ##%@#$% time I would have stabbed myself in the face.

Love it.

I'll admit it, throw some of the right artists on there, I'll love it regardless. At least i'll admit it.

BTW, is Charlie Wilson officially G.O.O.D. Music?

Love it.

I'll admit it, throw some of the right artists on there, I'll love it regardless. At least i'll admit it.

BTW, is Charlie Wilson officially G.O.O.D. Music?

Originally Posted by RedMan

When you think about it he's been on EVERY Good Friday song except the Power remix. I think he's helping some of 'Ye's songs IMO.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

I know C-Wilson is something like a legend but hes really ruining these songs for me 
tired.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

When you think about it he's been on EVERY Good Friday song except the Power remix. I think he's helping some of 'Ye's songs IMO.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

I know C-Wilson is something like a legend but hes really ruining these songs for me 
tired.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom