The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

ForTheLord22 ForTheLord22 I paid 170 shipped initially. Ended up paying 130. I told him anything less than 20% off for the BS and I'd leave bad feedback and open a case. Not everyone may care about all that, but he did. Hope it works out in your favor! I would say 140 is a fair price, but thats up to you and what you think it is, to me personally... it seems worthwhile. They do look really clean at least, but most certainly not new by any means of the word.

They look fine to me... they look like they were tried on but not worn. Shoe stores still sell tried on shoes right? Maybe a $10 discount would be fine, anything more and u getting one over IMO. Which by all means get what u can. Just don't think its a big deal for me

thanks for sharing solecitor solecitor

206to813 206to813 agreed on the point that shoe stores sell tried on shoes. I would have appreciated if the seller inspected the shoes and was upfront in his post that the shoes were tried - I guess my expectations were too high and I was expecting a pristine, clean pair.

ForTheLord22 ForTheLord22 They look like they were tried on once or twice. Not really any wear because they would look much worse. For all you know he never even took them out of the box. I wouldn't file a claim over it, but that's just me. If they were dirty, smelled like cigarettes and cheap wine then I would but just doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

I had something similar happen when I bought All Star 6s from Foot Action in the mall. They looked like they had been tried on, so I got a $10 discount. Honestly they didn't have to give me anything as I was getting a deal (80 off retail) on them already. If they didn't take anything off, I still would have bought them.

20% because a shoe was tried on? That's crazy talk.

20% for false information. Companies can get sued for things like that.
It's one thing if you have the correct information to begin with.
It's another when you feel deceived, and have been.
No matter if its 5 bucks or 500, it is the very principle of business and ethics.

20% for false information. Companies can get sued for things like that.
It's one thing if you have the correct information to begin with.
It's another when you feel deceived, and have been.
No matter if its 5 bucks or 500, it is the very principle of business and ethics.
So if you order a shoe from finish line.com and they send you a shoe that was tried on in store you could sue them? I'm a sneaker head but y'all need to chill on this dramatic bs

So if you order a shoe from finish line.com and they send you a shoe that was tried on in store you could sue them? I'm a sneaker head but y'all need to chill on this dramatic bs

I would send it back if it had dirt and creases, if it bothered me.
They would also refund me because they have a credible company.
I didn't say you could sue them for a shoe being tried on.
I said companies can get sued for false information.
I guess I care about false advertisement. You don't.
If you want to remove things from context to make them dramatic, that's on you.

20398402_456107661441910_6657196491301453824_n.jpg

20181114_1758563467769005_644698831925018624_n.jpg

PEs are consistently better than what we actually get. :lol:

That said, black toes are still on my hit list whenever I get around to making them a priority. Some spots around me still have them...for full retail despite every other color way being marked down.

blacked out the jumpman on my lows, used some fabric marker from Michaels, I prefer the cleaner look
Looks good. I always dig a little customization. Reminds me of the XX9 lows that only had the jumpman on the tongue, no where else.
Have you played on court with them yet? (Just curious about traction.. and how long it takes to break in..)
I wish that colorway had a bit more gradient on the upper. That would have made me pull the trigger.

He did a lot more than try those on. He probably wore them for a game and didn't like them.

Why would he think that someone wouldn't notice and complain :smh:

He did a lot more than try those on. He probably wore them for a game and didn't like them.

Why would he think that someone wouldn't notice and complain :smh:

I've had plent of shoes come with the midsoles creased with them being in new condition and this is from Nike and stuff. The clear soles have some dirt and it's definitely realistic that they were tried on and walked around in store. People want to know how comfy the new Jordan's are.

The seller went wrong by not mentioning the soles were dirty.

Here is a pic of some huaraches I purchased from finishline a few days after release (I untied them myself)

Attachments

• IMG_3754.jpg
    IMG_3754.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Thanks for the link babyjs23. I got the notification on my phone and it disappeared. Was just about to make a wtf post.

bigj505 bigj505 babyjs23 babyjs23 --- The OP won't let me edit it on the new site because it says the post is too long and that I need to have a post with 10,000 characters or less. Any chance one of you guys can help?

Back
Top Bottom