The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Love the Youtube channel by the way.  You are definitely one of my favorites.
 Originally Posted by pjeung  

http://www.collectivekicks.com/2017/01/first-look-at-air-jordan-31-lows/ 

I gave credit where credit was due 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Blacking out the jumpman is a must if I ever get fine prints. I would love to white out the jumpman on my N7s but that seems riskier to me. If anyone knows how to do it DM me.

I usually work with all retros and AF1s... have yet to do a custom on a 31... imma use my cousins GS pair and black it out.

Jumpman being stitched id imagine you could pretty much black it out using anything.

Id probably just use a paint marker myself but I aint johnny manolo or anything like that,so dont ruin your joints on my bogus advice.

My custom skill set is more sammy lee 
laugh.gif

A detail brush and a steady hand is all it takes [/quote]
I can get the detail brush but hand steadiness,  not so much. 

Its like I have undiagnosed tourettes . 

I stay training anytime I get a menu and see a glass full of crayons tho[img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/laugh.gif

I just received my SJ colorway from ndc. These are nice. I'm glad I picked em up. Fast shipping too. I like how the box is the same color as the shoes. I didn't realize it had the Nike logo on the underneath of the top box (nice touch). All in all pretty satisfied.

I just received my SJ colorway from ndc. These are nice. I'm glad I picked em up. Fast shipping too. I like how the box is the same color as the shoes. I didn't realize it had the Nike logo on the underneath of the top box (nice touch). All in all pretty satisfied.
Glad you were able to cop.  Mine are still "Preparing to Ship", though the Shattered Backboards arrived today.  Hell, I ordered the SJ first!  

Anyone know where I can cop the Banned/Bred (Size 14)? Can't find them anywhere, not even on the bay. Thanks

Anyone seen Conley's end of reg shot last night? Thoughts: too much bite or did the shoe take a skip on him ? :lol: (glad he NAILED the shot tho)

Did everybody sleep on the Black Toes?
A lot of people sleep on the 31s in general, hell there is still some Fine Prints sitting at some HoHs/FTLs AND they were extremely limited.

The people that post on this thread on a regular are the only ones that really purchase 31s, so I'm not surprised that the Black Toe 31s will be sitting on shelves past this weekend.

Last edited:
A lot of people sleep on the 31s in general, hell there is still some Fine Prints sitting at some HoHs/FTLs AND they were extremely limited.

The people that post on this thread on a regular are the only ones that really purchase 31s, so I'm not surprised that the Black Toe 31s will be sitting on shelves past this weekend.
Do you own any?

Anyone seen Conley's end of reg shot last night? Thoughts: too much bite or did the shoe take a skip on him ? :lol: (glad he NAILED the shot tho)

Might havta see it again, but it looks like the grip caught hard. Might have been better to have less friction instead. I almost thought it looked like travel because of the skip looking like a step.

Saw that and was wondering. Threw him slightly off balance but it was a hard jab.. might not of been traction. Nice shot tho. He's such a sleeper/under the radar PG.

Noticed that as well and he slipped a couple of times in overtime and even MIke Breen mentioned it. He has the solid outsoles right?

Back
Top Bottom