The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Got reserve for them as well but I'm not copping any mids. Any news of lows? Miss opportunity for JB if they aren't.

only info on the lows I remember being posted

So I don't have exact release dates yet but on my calendar we have 3 lows listed to release late April, May and June. April is listed as blue/white May is White/silver and June black/white. Retail will be $179.99

Last edited:
^crazy part i seen a player with a pair of 31 lows and i forgot to post it here, he posted it on his ig they were all red, cant even remember who it was im trying to find it now

na it was an nfl player, and im tight because i was saying let me post this on nt real quick i never seen these but i was in the middle of something

NT i have failed u

22630_yes-wwe-wrestling-daniel-bryan.gif

Better not be a 1 of 1.

get ready for sneaker news website lurkers to report them and take credit :lol:

Last edited:
get ready for sneaker news website lurkers to report them and take credit :lol:

as long as they rep NT and my sn, they stole stories of mine in the past, I used to post sample air maxes before they hit stores months in advance, someone in bk used to get samples in their store and they will take the pics, they always payed homage to the truckers

Need to see lateral on your 31 Thomas! Has so much potential if they avoid gigantic Jumpman[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Looks like I missed out on the discounted space jams. But after 10 minutes of talking I was given 20% off.

20% off entire order > $127 space jams?

Man I'm very excited for the Lows, Especially in the right colorway. The mids just seem a little too bulky for me especially at the top. It's crazy that the retro Jordan 1 is sleeker at the top in the Jordan 31.

Back
Top Bottom