The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Yeah I feel like I think I'm going to return mine too.  Mainly because the traction.

More excited for the dunks high gray box A1!

just ordered some GITD UB's from hong kong, might have to return these 31s when they show up lol

So I've made a pretty comprehensive post I have saved as a .doc file on my computer that would be best served as the first post of this thread, detailing the different releases, including dates, product codes, colorways, nicknames, and pictures. If I post it, is there anyway I can become the OP of this thread and have the ability to update and modify it as new models are released?

Not sure if any mods regularly read this but this thread is severely lacking info and I'd like to be in charge of it because I love this shoe so much.

So I've made a pretty comprehensive post I have saved as a .doc file on my computer that would be best served as the first post of this thread, detailing the different releases, including dates, product codes, colorways, nicknames, and pictures. If I post it, is there anyway I can become the OP of this thread and have the ability to update and modify it as new models are released?

Not sure if any mods regularly read this but this thread is severely lacking info and I'd like to be in charge of it because I love this shoe so much.

Have fun. It's yours now.

eyes.gif

First time I've gotten this option on the app, usually it's a notification that they've reserved a pair.
View media item 2215848View media item 2215849

:nerd:

My 1st time for anything about reservations. Didnt get a notice, so does everybody have this option?
Why does reserve spots start at 8.5 though? [emoji]128542[/emoji]

I'd rather get them with a discount anyway. Might skip the 1s, grab these instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom