**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Crappy phone pic...

but thanks again Lax and Ben
pimp.gif

2e3om0g.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CAKIN off of that free internet offer...

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Maybe it's the angle but that Cross looks so much "blacker" then the Jesus does

i think it is. angle isnt really that harsh to change the color too much. either way both look good.

ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821 wrote:
Maybe it's the angle but that Cross looks so much "blacker" then the Jesus does

i think it is. angle isnt really that harsh to change the color too much. either way both look good.

if and co is blacker i think its pvd or dlc there using could be wrong but im wroing with something where my pieces will be jet black as well

and yeh, it's not fair.... we had it pvd'd.

like I said, the good real pvd blk rhodium is not available in the USA.

just like getting your rims chromed or parts chromed here as to getting parts chromed in north carolina or somewhere else where the epa laws aren't asharsh.

we don't use that all the time. but it's a big difference.
just takes longer.

we made the jesus piece from start: wax to finish: pave'd polished ready to go in about 42 hours. just saying. but with a pvd'd jesus, it's not onour watch anymore, its on asia to finish it and the shipping to and from is a nightmare.... so we do it in bulk.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by cquan05

2hmpkxs.jpg

Woh Woh Woh somebody Iced the "face" out? Ive never seen this before

ahem,

my cousin has posted pics of the fully iced out face before.... 7 months ago!
smile.gif

Im blind I guess, I never saw this untill now, butthen again you fools dont post half the %%* you make..........I saw stuff at the shop that id never seenbefore recently

whats the difference between the 2 black bead chains in that pic?

is that just pvd vs rhodium? are they both gold?

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Originally Posted by NuCentz

Picked up a couple more g-shocks the other day
img00712200912230925.jpg
img00707200912221611.jpg

img00700200912220747.jpg
img00697200912212112.jpg

from?

same guy i got it from last time, his names A.J... I been seeing him around alot lately and i hate it cause he always comes around having some fresh *#%* thatI cant turn down. Impulse buying
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I'm 99% sure NuCentz had said in an earlier post they weren't Diamonds, but I could be wrong...

@ StaXX & Destination Kick, your right, there not diamonds! They are cz's. I got em for 400... I have 3 now, gave 1 to mybrother, I could've opted for the genuine diamond case but w.e, I pretty much got 4 for the price of 1.

Back
Top Bottom