**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

as promised straight from Jacob & Co. , the 100% often imitated, seldomly duplicated OG.....

Ima keep this piece on ice (literally) til Jchambers comes home

Magnificent. That's how you do a Jesus piece. To me it's like owning a piccaso but jewelry. Well done.

Big Les, how much does that one weigh?
eek.gif
eek.gif
good lord

it weighs 124 grams...

that joint aint mine tho, its jchambers piece....im just holdin it for him till he gets home..

it weighs 124 grams...

that joint aint mine tho, its jchambers piece....im just holdin it for him till he gets home..
oh yeah I remember, I think he said he dropped 15 stacks for it.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by agold1002

diamonds on a g-shock are stupid...the fad will be long gone in a few years.
To me it's not dumb at all. I'm not here to argue at all, but if you think it's dumb 'cause it's a waste of money, that's a different thing than if you think it's dumb 'cause you don't think it looks good (without considering the amount of money spent). I've said it on here before, but it still has value after the fact that you're going to lose labor if you sell it instead of trading it back in. It just depends how bad you want to sell it. If you need to get rid of something and cash out tomorrow, of course you're not going to get any money for jewelry...Hell, you're not gonna get any money for your brand new clothes tomorrow, brand new car tomorrow, or even your brand new laptop tomorrow, forget about used stuff. Now if you know someone that is interested in buying it or you have time to put it up online to sell it, you'll be fine and take a smaller loss.

All in all, it's not a bad investment if you're not looking to get rid of it ASAP.

i sayin that if you are gonna do something to a $100 watch then just go with CZ unless you got money to blow
pimp.gif
they do look good thou
pimp.gif

it weighs 124 grams...

Do you know how many carets that Jesus piece is? I hit em up two weeks ago about mine and and thEy were talking 21k to duplicate.

he had the unique problem of having too much cash and having to get rid of some of it so he was buyin alot of stuff when he came to NY

he dropped 20k for it...
20 with the chain right, because I'm almost 110% sure he said 15K. and he already has the rose gold one right? (not sure if I should post thepicture because of the current situation)

he had the unique problem of having too much cash and having to get rid of some of it so he was buyin alot of stuff when he came to NY

Good problem to have he should have picked up a 3 piece damn

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

he dropped 20k for it...
20 with the chain right, because I'm almost 110% sure he said 15K. and he already has the rose gold one right? (not sure if I should post the picture because of the current situation)

So it ain't jc's post a pic I want to see a rose 1. I just seen the nastyest rose Cuban link.

nah he dont have a rose one, i think u got him confused with jerseyshirt, he hada rose jacob piece....
yeah I've seen Jersey's too. The picture I'm thinking of is the jesus on top of a glock. Not sure, but I think it's notJersey's either.

he dropped 20k for it...
20 with the chain right, because I'm almost 110% sure he said 15K. and he already has the rose gold one right? (not sure if I should post the picture because of the current situation)
i seriously doubt it was 15k for the Jesus and 5k for the chain.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by buginout1993

yours? you have more pics?

Yeah, it's mine.Im sure someone in here has the Jacob/Glock/Tec 9 pic.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I have the pic, not sure if it's a good time to post it.

and yeah you're right JChambers did say 20K, it was someone else in the conversation who said 15K

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

When I called Jacob & Co., they quoted me for $15k for the Jesus piece in any color diamonds, all VS1.

Damn. they told me like 27k a year back. Maybe they came back down to earth. With gold prices so stupidly high I'm not buying anything heavy. The price of gold is laughable. Hopefully those prices per ounce come back down to earth as well, but the dollar is weak and looks to stay weak.
Yeah, they've been saying 27-28k for that joint forever. I had 'em down to 20k and that is still way too much for 8 carats of diamonds and 140 grams of gold. I'd like to know who dude talked to at Jacob because that price doesn't sound right. Who knows,maybe they lowered their price to compete with all the variant Jacob Jesus pieces that are popping up all over the place.

I'm assuming that we are talking about 8 carats total weight ... because 1.50 carat to 2 carat E/VSI GIA Exc cut certify stone can easily run you over 20K I know
Total weight, buddy. The diamonds in those Jesuses are nowhere near that size.

yours? you have more pics?

Yeah, it's mine.Im sure someone in here has the Jacob/Glock/Tec 9 pic.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I have the pic, not sure if it's a good time to post it.

and yeah you're right JChambers did say 20K, it was someone else in the conversation who said 15K

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

When I called Jacob & Co., they quoted me for $15k for the Jesus piece in any color diamonds, all VS1.

Damn. they told me like 27k a year back. Maybe they came back down to earth. With gold prices so stupidly high I'm not buying anything heavy. The price of gold is laughable. Hopefully those prices per ounce come back down to earth as well, but the dollar is weak and looks to stay weak.
Yeah, they've been saying 27-28k for that joint forever. I had 'em down to 20k and that is still way too much for 8 carats of diamonds and 140 grams of gold. I'd like to know who dude talked to at Jacob because that price doesn't sound right. Who knows,maybe they lowered their price to compete with all the variant Jacob Jesus pieces that are popping up all over the place.

I'm assuming that we are talking about 8 carats total weight ... because 1.50 carat to 2 carat E/VSI GIA Exc cut certify stone can easily run you over 20K I know
Total weight, buddy. The diamonds in those Jesuses are nowhere near that size.

that pic is jchambers and it is white gold it just looks like rose gold because of the picture

that pic is jchambers and it is white gold it just looks like rose gold because of the picture
oh yeah now that I take a closer look at it, it is white gold. So now he has 2 white ones? I'm guessing he sold or lost the other one.

Those seraptis christus pieces are ok.... I'd rather drop 20 k on a dope bracelet...

Google seraptis Christus and you'll see what I'm talking about

Gotta drop a jewel in the jewelry thread

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Those seraptis christus pieces are ok.... I'd rather drop 20 k on a dope bracelet...

Google seraptis Christus and you'll see what I'm talking about

Gotta drop a jewel in the jewelry thread

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom