**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If that is hollowed's jeweler's work cz's or not those are looking pretty tempting especially that yellow gold joint.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

^^^

when you guys get watches, do you usually buy it with the diamonds in it already? or do you buy the stock watch, then go and talk to your jeweler?

-J23C

nerd.gif

-J23C

^^^

when you guys get watches, do you usually buy it with the diamonds in it already? or do you buy the stock watch, then go and talk to your jeweler?

-J23C

nerd.gif

-J23C

I believe it depends if you find a great deal on either one. Some just upgrade the bezel to an iced out one if that was the best option wise or if they find anfully flooded one for a ******ed price you better snatch it up.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^^^

-J23C

nerd.gif

-J23C

I believe it depends if you find a great deal on either one. Some just upgrade the bezel to an iced out one if that was the best option wise or if they find an fully flooded one for a ******ed price you better snatch it up.

thanks for the reply..

If i was looking at getting a cartier roadster, like the one posted before...how much more would I be looking at spending if was to get the stock watch, thenmake it look like this? (shouts to Tdot..this watch is making me want to get one
smile.gif
)

2qn33wj.jpg

Yeah theyre both cz's.... I got them from a guy named A.J, and actually ended up getting a really good price on em so i got 2... He had different coloredcases (rose,yellow,white) different color stones, bands and even genuine diamond g-shocks so u could mix n match. Here are some more pic
s
img00653200912132248.jpg
img00654200912132248.jpg
img00655200912132249.jpg
img00656200912132249.jpg
img00658200912132252.jpg
img00657200912132252.jpg
img00659200912132252m.jpg
img00661200912132255.jpg

Niceeee! Looks really close to mine, just the button on mine is round and doessnt taper as much and the "lip" where the face is at is a little higheron mine......setting is good on yours too!......btw does anybody have a picture upclose of Timbo's Black Jesus?

Originally Posted by NuCentz

Yeah theyre both cz's.... I got them from a guy named A.J, and actually ended up getting a really good price on em so i got 2... He had different colored cases (rose,yellow,white) different color stones, bands and even genuine diamond g-shocks so u could mix n match. Here are some more pic
s
img00653200912132248.jpg
img00654200912132248.jpg
img00655200912132249.jpg
img00656200912132249.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AJ From Cutler Ridge???[/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by NuCentz

Yeah theyre both cz's.... I got them from a guy named A.J, and actually ended up getting a really good price on em so i got 2... He had different colored cases (rose,yellow,white) different color stones, bands and even genuine diamond g-shocks so u could mix n match. Here are some more pic
s
img00653200912132248.jpg
img00654200912132248.jpg
img00655200912132249.jpg
img00656200912132249.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AJ From Cutler Ridge???[/color]
nerd.gif
is it all the way gold or gold plated?? and how much did that set you back??

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Niceeee! Looks really close to mine, just the button on mine is round and doessnt taper as much and the "lip" where the face is at is a little higher on mine......setting is good on yours too!......btw does anybody have a picture upclose of Timbo's Black Jesus?

Nah, but i know somebody who has a close up pic of Mayweather's joint.
wink.gif

i just read kanyes blog, what a hater!
laugh.gif

the piece is clean, he crazy! he just mad he not getting that guap off of it, he was slackin' and is now salty!

Tristen, come by the house and pick up your piece, I am working 6 days this week, so Friday when I get off stop by.

hollatchagirl!
wink.gif

1424rbk.jpg

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

laugh.gif

the piece is clean, he crazy! he just mad he not getting that guap off of it, he was slackin' and is now salty!

Tristen, come by the house and pick up your piece, I am working 6 days this week, so Friday when I get off stop by.

hollatchagirl!
wink.gif

1424rbk.jpg
what are those black bead bracelts that everyone's wearing nowadays?
are they religious? or just... fashion?
i had wanted some, but i dont want to wear something if its branded to a religion that im not a part of.

^ to my knowledge they have nothing to do with anything religious, they are karma beads. they all have different meanings behind them. Wealth, adventure, goodluck, strength, power etc. I have been wearing them since '95 personally. That grey was one a gift, someone went to china and brought me that one and allkinds, glass ones, the whole nine.

I just wear them as a good luck charm, I always have. Everyones reason is different though I guess.

laugh.gif

hollatchagirl!
wink.gif

1424rbk.jpg
YEE!! I'll def come through on Friday, Shay!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

hollatchagirl!
wink.gif

1424rbk.jpg

Just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom