**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

166cbic.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^

edit* nevermind..

when you guys get watches, do you usually buy it with the diamonds in it already? or do you buy the stock watch, then go and talk to your jeweler?

-J23C

the bezel on that black super avenger hurts my feelings caus its done so poorly, i cant believe they would make a pave bezel and not channel set,
the hublot big bang and cartier roadster xl are def straight tho

got a few new pieces coming soon via lax, still trying to iron out the details...

yo lax imma bring my watch to you to be cleaned after the holidays.
and can i get a price quote on some black/black clusters? 1 ct.t.w

f363655a460bd416f331a5e98c069c0ace07ccb9.gif
a6a1674edafda88195eadba61b57d72ffb64bb9f.pjpg

anybody in here can afford it too
laugh.gif

staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif

Wow Wow Wow, October 12, 2009

Reviewer:

Dan

This is my second ring from Ziamonds. At first I wasn't sure if this ring was for me. The night I recieved it, I went to a formal diner, and was just blown away by how many people were interested in it. Once back in the car my wife says to me "well?"....& I say to my wife "Oooooh Yeah....this one's a keeper" Again Thanks Ziamond. Also very fast turnaround....I will be buying again.

staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif

Pinky bling, January 01, 2009

Reviewer:

Howard J.

I feel so good when I wear this ring out. I don't wear it every day but I do wear it on special occasions. The stones are just like diamonds and I saved a lot of money. Ziamonds are good stuff.

staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif

Gift from my wife, October 17, 2008

Reviewer:

Brandon S.

I would have never have thought to buy and wear a ring like this. It was a gift from my wife. I can't help but love this ring. I feel like a rock star when I wear it out. We live in Orange County and keeping up with the Jones' just got a whole lot easier now that I know about Ziamond.

staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif
staron.gif

Bling Meister, May 30, 2008

Reviewer:

Martino B.

My girl got me this ring because she knows I like the sparkly stuff. Man this ring is a stunner. Everyone looks at it and admires it. I feel great when I wear it out. I also wear a Ziamond stud earring that know one can tell. When I mix my Ziamond jewelry with my Rolex and other diamonds, no one would ever know it's not a diamond.

if ya seen Pharrell wearin this same ring in a new pic without knowin everybody would be
pimp.gif
sick.gif

or let it been a new ring posted by jobh for Nas or somebody

im just sayin

Originally Posted by Rjwco

ziamond setting is horrible that breitling super avenger bezel is ugly
you know how that goes, customer gets what they want, it's the execution that you should be worried with
wink.gif
mr. jeweler

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Yup black cz's, the one ontop with the "1289" strap Im not sure somebody else posted it
is it true that if small Cz's are set right they could pass as diamonds to the naked eye, even a jeweler??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Lol want me to be honest? high grade CZ's with the naked eye can fool a lot of Jewelers like alot, very few stores I know left that have been in the game a long time most are new to the whole thing so you cant expect them to have an eye and be 100% right all the time.......small or big stones it doessnt matter that's why they dont ever judge by the naked eye, i have never gone to a shop and said "hey tell me if this is real" and then they look at it with their "naked eye" lol

word up. but don't CZ's lose their shine and get foggy after a while??

Some new brand of watches came out that look just like Hublots. Been bamboozled few times. Think they called Meisters.

Also, not feeling Breitlings... AT ALL. Frisbee bezels, black diamonds... still. My friends love em tho.

Only one I would consider is the Navitimer, but still Rolex a hundred lives over.

Even if he is or is not, I feel its easy as hell to get a few high end quality replica watches and customize em with something "simulated" Seems likethe jewelry game has the better variants than the sneaker game.

its easy to tell fake watches from real ones if youve handles the real ones before, and all you need to do is check the movment anyways....

and yea those stones on the Ziamond ring are set horribly, would look much better set correctly...

Some new brand of watches came out that look just like Hublots. Been bamboozled few times. Think they called Meisters.

Yeah, that's the name. I actually really like them. Some of them look better than Hublot's IMO.

Big L, are you sure the company that owns Aqua Master also owns Jacob? I remeber calling the jewelers who make Aqua Master about dealer inquiries to find outthe actual price and it'd seemed to be some mom and pop jewelry shop in New York... but then the guys were also from Uzbekistan the same place as Jacob sowho knows.

yea aqua master and jacob have nothing to do with each other , but the same people own both, but theyre run and operated completely independently of oneanother

Not really a big fan of jewelry but I was wondering, does any jeweler on here hedgegold/platinum/silver prices? I'm asking because I'm a trader who trades commodities and the jewelry game seems extremely exposed to changes in theprecious metal prices. I was wondering how jewelers purchase their gold and if they hedge their prices with the market. Gold recently went on a run to 1200 butfell (as the dollar strengthened) to 1100. How did that move change the prices you pay for gold? Hedging would (in theory) prevent you from paying 1200 for anounce if the market is volatile. This probably equates into a huge saving on the expenses involved in your business.

I have a couple of ideas on how hedging can be done but I have no experience or knowledge about how jewelers obtain their metals. If any of you are interested,send me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom