**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

oqbnr9.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

oqbnr9.jpg
I once stuck my head out the window of a car on the freeway, my hat blew off and got run over....

...im pretty sure it was still in better shape than jeezy's A's fitted.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
I once stuck my head out the window of a car on the freeway, my hat blew off and got run over....

...im pretty sure it was still in better shape than jeezy's A's fitted.
Was gonna say the same thing. Ive put hats in the laundry that have come out looking better than that. He really couldnt find another A'sfitted for a cover shoot. Its one thing if it was just like he was out and got his picture taken. But a magazine cover shoot?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude refused to be on a cover without a fitted.

Whose that guy sporting Juelz' Eagle now?
smh.gif
(I want that Polo he got on also).

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

smh.gif
at the bottom left corner of the "5" in the ThisIs50 piece.
Not only that but it seems like for the "is" they used the ****iest "stones" (I say stones because I am sceptical on whetherthey would bother with real diamonds in that piece of garbage) they could have. They dont shine at all and I damn near missed it. I thought the piece said This50. I was like $%#?

That pic is from the infamous U-Stream Chat at 50's Mansion where a gang of us were clowning Curtis' Entourage.

thisis50 piece looks fake and the liberty piece looks garbage too but better yet tony yayos little brother TRAVIS is wearing more trash. lol I hit up dude onmyspace and told him his isht was silver and czs and he said "nah its 45,000$ and it has good weight to it son"
alien.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

to top it off hes wearing some swiss army watch and that fake 5 carat each stone prong bracelet tony yayo had like 3 years ago when i bumped into him at thedel amo mall
sick.gif

lames
laugh.gif

^^^bang bang or not he should have made sure the y should have not ran into the a ...lol my bad the v

yeah he also said

"just for you im pulling out the diamond tester and putting it on my twitta blog"

lmfao!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom