**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Al Audi

jesus-thumps-up1.jpg

jesus christ aka the son of god aka our lord and saviour is recession proof.

word to tithes and offerings
Homey said word to tithes and offerings.
roll.gif
roll.gif

timbaland.jpg

son looks bad, wonder if he gonna juice for another cycle. them rumors mustve been true.

^ Royalties and those Writing Checks.
pimp.gif

That Timbo pic is from the '07 VMA's.

lol that dude with both them ugfly jesus pieces has tags on the pieces like he ready to return em

Jesus and a dunamis
nerd.gif

this dude collection has to be ******ed - we need a lil dvd clip like what Juelz did before where he just pulls out all the shines

no jay i assume
ohwell.gif

^ Agreed, I want to see if this dude kept ALL his joints, closest thing was his "Real Talk" LP Cover.

That acutally brings up something I wanted to ask before but kept on forgetting, do artists who have had a long career usually keep all of their Jewelry or isthat very rare?

edit:
no jay i assume
ohwell.gif

That's what I'm wondering, I don't get how Hova is on the track but not in the video.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Agreed, I want to see if this dude kept ALL his joints, closest thing was his "Real Talk" LP Cover.

That acutally brings up something I wanted to ask before but kept on forgetting, do artists who have had a long career usually keep all of their Jewelry or is that very rare?

edit:
no jay i assume
ohwell.gif
That's what I'm wondering, I don't get how Hova is on the track but not in the video.

same way his verses disappeared
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

but yea i think its been said a couple times for the most part they trade in/trade up - unless the joint was garbage and held no value
laugh.gif

dudes like juelz, fab, jay (obvious) etc seem to still pull out old joints...

Got Tired of People thinkin' My Alief Piece meant i was from the "Big Apple" so i got a new one... Got 50 Pointer Necklaces on the way. Dj Stormand I are doin' the official "Made in Alief" Mixtape coming soon IN STORES. Pics of My Blue Dolphin comin' soon. Still got them Watches...HOlla

5771_1130911277278_1362134714_30465441_5981309_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom