**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Now, I am work running a live show for The MLB Network. My Blackberry's go off(Both Of Them)and it say's Fab's Piece has been posted. I hitNiketalk to see what's poppin' while I am running a LIVE SHOW Because I am NICE like that !!!

I see the pics and the work & it's CRISPY as usual.....Then I hear it's bigger than My NLV Piece. I can not lie..........I am a little HURT if thatis true Ben !!!!!!

But please stay tuned as I have sent Ben the official size of The Original Man Piece today via snail mail.

I challenge you Fab(Loso) to see if your piece is bigger and Thicker than mine(NO @!+# !!!)

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

btw, NLV x 206 blacc jesus is the end all to end alls.... the cloverfield of jesus joints
nerd.gif

specs & everything is/was crazy but Fabolous changing things was dumb.he stay losing...everyones different though

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

7CPzgE_large.jpg

Belts around the neck? I just don't get it...
smh.gif
I just wanna know why these _'s look like they about to tell me a scary story...spotlight on their faces and everything else dimmed...dudesgot their "are you afraid of the dark" game face on...

eek.gif
pimp.gif

piece is SICK- i dont think it will be a re-up type prob since there's alot more depth to it and the lines are thick -but we'll see

either way the custy got what he wanted so
pimp.gif
to ben and crew - i hope yougive your uncle a break after setting that joint...
loving the work in progress pix 2- thats what we need more of

props to 206 also
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

It may be fake, but I dig that Elroy Jetson piece design wise....
pimp.gif

1 in a Billion goin' hard ( nh ) on the customs too..
pimp.gif

That's Dennis the Menace homie...
laugh.gif
I was waiting on that... but homie has a point...

embarassed.gif

Damn....

*+#+ was I thinking?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
It's cool playa, I thought it was Elroy too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never watched either of those characters so its easily mistake-able
whoa...u gotta be young

So, Since I never watched them I have to be young? I don't get it. What if, in place of my first sentence, I had said I never really watched TV in general, Do I still have to be young?
extremely young considering dennis the menace started as a comic strip in thenewspapers in the 1950's.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Author(s)[/th] [td]Hank Ketcham
Marcus Hamilton
Ron Ferdinand[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Launch date[/th] [td]March 12, 1951[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]End Date[/th] [td]present[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Syndicate(s)[/th] [td]Daily Ink[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Publisher(s)[/th] [td]Fantagraphics Books[/td] [/tr][/table]
its ok youngin,
laugh.gif

It's could've been better...

Loso in yellow on the whiteside and vice versa

I'm dissapointed in the execution...
smh.gif
That woulda been ILL. Still a nice piece tho.

When you want to make something two tone you have to use nail polish but theres a certain technique to it...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Anyone think this is a good buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Whole...3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 It looks like a steal?????
gonna be less of a steal now that you posted it here
laugh.gif

BigLescobar the bidding is still at $200 with only a day left. I know they are small and not amazing quality but 40 carats!!!! What you think they are worth mebidding? Need some advice about what to bid to
smile.gif

Thanks

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

It may be fake, but I dig that Elroy Jetson piece design wise....
pimp.gif

1 in a Billion goin' hard ( nh ) on the customs too..
pimp.gif

That's Dennis the Menace homie...
laugh.gif
I was waiting on that... but homie has a point...

embarassed.gif

Damn....

*+#+ was I thinking?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
It's cool playa, I thought it was Elroy too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never watched either of those characters so its easily mistake-able
whoa...u gotta be young

So, Since I never watched them I have to be young? I don't get it. What if, in place of my first sentence, I had said I never really watched TV in general, Do I still have to be young?
extremely young considering dennis the menace started as a comic strip in the newspapers in the 1950's.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Author(s)[/th] [td]Hank Ketcham
Marcus Hamilton
Ron Ferdinand[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Launch date[/th] [td]March 12, 1951[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]End Date[/th] [td]present[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Syndicate(s)[/th] [td]Daily Ink[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Publisher(s)[/th] [td]Fantagraphics Books[/td] [/tr][/table]
its ok youngin,
laugh.gif
I wasn't born in the 50's, so it's all good, kid

Why they hell yall arguin about how old someone is, based on Dennis the damn Menace?

Lol, im baffled.

laugh.gif

BigLescobar the bidding is still at $200 with only a day left. I know they are small and not amazing quality but 40 carats!!!! What you think they are worth me bidding? Need some advice about what to bid to
smile.gif

Thanks
Are you a jeweler? I am asking because there isn't much that you can do with loose stones if you aren't a jeweler. You aren't going tofind anyone who will set diamonds that you didn't buy from them.

Originally Posted by JChambers

laugh.gif

BigLescobar the bidding is still at $200 with only a day left. I know they are small and not amazing quality but 40 carats!!!! What you think they are worth me bidding? Need some advice about what to bid to
smile.gif

Thanks
Are you a jeweler? I am asking because there isn't much that you can do with loose stones if you aren't a jeweler. You aren't going to find anyone who will set diamonds that you didn't buy from them.

I have someone lined up but also I just dont want this to get away you get me. Just want a fair idea about what its worth buying at as bidding is soo low

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Why they hell yall arguin about how old someone is, based on Dennis the damn Menace?

Lol, im baffled.
What baffles me is that I'm "Extremely young" because Dennis the Menace came out in the 50's. This dude must be like 60-70 yearsold
laugh.gif

Ummm that pic I posted isn't me it's IBN Jasper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cats been hitting me up on AIM. The "enh why not" was meant in the context that another Jesus was being posted (to those who get annoyed).

Back
Top Bottom