**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just a question to LAX, you said you made what 3 or 4 different Jesus Heads? If it's 3 then you showed previews of them all so what'sthe wait for?

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Anyone think this is a good buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Whole...3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 It looks like a steal?????
gonna be less of a steal now that you posted it here
laugh.gif

BigLescobar the bidding is still at $200 with only a day left. I know they are small and not amazing quality but 40 carats!!!! What you think they are worth me bidding? Need some advice about what to bid to
smile.gif

Thanks

Im not a jeweler or anything but most of those stones are below jewelry quality, the color goes all the way down to M and the clarity to I, so most of them areprob horrendous quality but if its cheap enough who knows it might be worth it...whatever happend to those 20 thousand dollar watches you said you could getfor a few hundred bucks you claimed you were selling a link to?

Ive seen all of lax jesus basically, and I think its a very good job, and the value at that price point cant be beat. At this point I dont know what heswaiting for to debut them to the starving NT wolves whove been stackin waiting for this.....

This is the msg I'm getting.

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.iceboxcustomjewelry.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Why they hell yall arguin about how old someone is, based on Dennis the damn Menace?

Lol, im baffled.
What baffles me is that I'm "Extremely young" because Dennis the Menace came out in the 50's. This dude must be like 60-70 years old
laugh.gif
cuz you assume that da character was just a TV cartoon and your lack of watchin TV would've been explanation as to why you ain't know whohe was instead of your young age when that sounds crazy since he's been around for alot longer then da tv show...but its w/e.

on another note, skinny chains on big pieces is starting to look really wack.

photo_large_18_4a1588d64d908_1242925270.jpg
photo_large_19_4a1588d6a574d_1242925270.jpg
photo_large_20_4a1588d6e9925_1242925270.jpg
photo_large_9_4a1588d313755_1242925267.jpg

photo_large_29_4a1588da7b23b_1242925274.jpg
photo_large_26_4a1588d952e61_1242925273.jpg
photo_large_21_4a1588d73814a_1242925271.jpg
photo_large_23_4a1588d7de6ff_1242925271.jpg
photo_large_59_4a1588e4afd31_1242925284.jpg

lmao at the gucci logo tat on guccis hand, that is probably the worst quality tattoo ive ever seen in my life

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Anyone think this is a good buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Whole...3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50 It looks like a steal?????
gonna be less of a steal now that you posted it here
laugh.gif

BigLescobar the bidding is still at $200 with only a day left. I know they are small and not amazing quality but 40 carats!!!! What you think they are worth me bidding? Need some advice about what to bid to
smile.gif

Thanks

Im not a jeweler or anything but most of those stones are below jewelry quality, the color goes all the way down to M and the clarity to I, so most of them are prob horrendous quality but if its cheap enough who knows it might be worth it...whatever happend to those 20 thousand dollar watches you said you could get for a few hundred bucks you claimed you were selling a link to?

Ive seen all of lax jesus basically, and I think its a very good job, and the value at that price point cant be beat. At this point I dont know what hes waiting for to debut them to the starving NT wolves whove been stackin waiting for this.....

OK less that 18 hours left and still at $400 please any idea what I should put my max bid at?

Back
Top Bottom