**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by untitled

his chain is lookin like sunlight hitting� a stream of fresh urine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by f LightYear

The size of that jacket is ridiculous.

Cats dont understand that those European clothes are for petite cats only,not someone who is benching 300 easily.
Bench has nothing to do with how big you are. I was 5'4 135 when i benched 245 in highschool and i was by no means big. 300 is not alot atall. I have friends in college that are like 5'10 180 that easily do that much and he is not big. so you can't compare size with what you bench. sorrybut not alot of clothes, no matter who is the maker, caters to people that are 6'8 250ish. no one designs clothes centered around someone that tall or big.

not sure if your tlaking bout lebron or the other guy.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

World Exclusive Pics : Gorilla Zoe's New Pendant by Focus Diamonds

gorilla_top.jpg

gorilla_front.jpg

gorilla_back.jpg

gorilla_stand.jpg

I know i'm late, I was waiting for my new SN to get approved but its taking forever... all i can say is W
eek.gif
W! Good work Zahir and Mo @ Focus... Good work as usual!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

a lil sumthin to keep the thread going... wassup Zahir, Mo, Lax, BigL... guess imma just keep this SN and post from here til I get my new one...

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by f LightYear

The size of that jacket is ridiculous.

Cats dont understand that those European clothes are for petite cats only,not someone who is benching 300 easily.
Bench has nothing to do with how big you are. I was 5'4 135 when i benched 245 in highschool and i was by no means big. 300 is not alot at all. I have friends in college that are like 5'10 180 that easily do that much and he is not big. so you can't compare size with what you bench. sorry but not alot of clothes, no matter who is the maker, caters to people that are 6'8 250ish. no one designs clothes centered around someone that tall or big.

not sure if your tlaking bout lebron or the other guy.

thank you..............i was just about to say...

first off that dude dont even look skinny........................A LOT of ppl can do 300 if you just work out on the reg. 3 plates on each side is 315. Ican easily do 300lbs bench and ive seen cats way smaller than me do 275+ not hard at all.

cats should do more lurking/posting in the fitness thread in sports & training.

edit: Love sheist chain, Jersey Shirt does he still have the old one? Always respected Juelz ice game too.

Originally Posted by Midnight XVI

a lil sumthin to keep the thread going... wassup Zahir, Mo, Lax, BigL... guess imma just keep this SN and post from here til I get my new one...
whats good man, yea those are def 2 dope pieces right there, i wanna have my new pieces wht-blk combo pop off like that, post the close up picsthat zahir took of it, joints got big solitaires on the border too...

eek.gif
eek.gif
where the hell you been!!!! Yeah that piece is crazy w hen I seen it in vegas hope your mom like her rolex!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Did sheist ever finish getting that purple city mount rushmore looking piece?
yeah, a long time ago..it had unkasa sheist and agallah on the piece.

laugh.gif
Q you already know what it is, I got you when you GET to NYC, so like next christmas you good money

yeah shiest had on the big big bird chain on the super brolic cubans this fall some time. Not sure whether he had on the rose gold or yellow gold one

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
at Sheist & Juelz in Reterik.....I still want my tees.
nerd.gif
Man, I don't even know where to get them *#**% from.

I was trying to cop something last year.

But JJ is a busy man.
pimp.gif

Being in NC FTL

Originally Posted by Untitled

Yea, I remember seeing when it was just the gold with no ice in a video during the chain snatching dvd days and remember him saying it wasnt even done cause itwas missing the ice. Any pics? or did he melt it down since Un Kasa isnt purple city no more?

Smh, Cats BEEN tryna copp Reterik before the first Rich Yung thread was ever made. Man time flies.............I remember this when I was still back on my stackbundles Rock Star swag, true love false idols hoodies, christian audi the shirt. You posted AZ in the reterik thermal with the skull. I was tryna copp the KissMy A** hoodies an all that. I'm just sayin.........

/rant

That is one unintimidating crew they dont even look the part . how the biggest person in there is the chick lol and aint that Jim Old Chain ?

Originally Posted by Untitled

Yea, I remember seeing when it was just the gold with no ice in a video during the chain snatching dvd days and remember him saying it wasnt even done cause it was missing the ice. Any pics? or did he melt it down since Un Kasa isnt purple city no more?
He had it iced out with some black/white stones and maybe another color, I forget, but I have pics somewhere on my laptop.

Originally Posted by mextra45

That is one unintimidating crew they dont even look the part . how the biggest person in there is the chick lol and aint that Jim Old Chain ?
Them $%%$@ look like Facebook pictures.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
all ya'll Reterik heads can hit my inbox, I give you good price

Shiests rushmore was finished mad long ago, but I think theres several reasons he ain't messin with it no more,

A. it was made by the jeweler he don't mess with no more because of the whole Tru Life Roc Chain fiasco

B. He don'treally run with Un (who's still iin a PCP contract whether he runs with Skull gang or not) or Agallah no more

C. that kid is Rich off Kush, he runs through hella jewelery not givin a #+@%

Back
Top Bottom