**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Picked up today .. Solid .. Plan on wearing with no medallion
how much did you pay if you don't mind sharing? I'm looking for something similiar.

Anyone with a 7in cuban bracelet mind sharing how much it ran you? Trying to see if i want to spend on one or spend it on a chain to go wider.

Purchased today .. rocking plain with no medallion
a mini Jesus would suite you.
You think it would be fine on a chain this length ? I didn't want anything to long

yeah it would look like homie from da M&N thread...

Last edited:
thanks for the info... when i get extra cash i will cop a 10mm just undecided if i should get 26 or 28... definitely have to try on at my local jeweler... but a standard jesus would work but not baby jesus because the bezel is too small... chain looks fine without a piece tbh

it would look mean, just make sure you get it as close to spot price as possible...i think ICEBOX has da best price, unless someone wants to chime in?

When I got my piece, ifco gave me better price, could be because I've purchased multiple things before

What kinda link do you have? Only problem id have is my franco would get caught in my beard
laugh.gif
Same problem I had with a small franco, it was a daily chain so my beard got caught in it multiple times a day 
laugh.gif
 it got annoying so I had to replace it. 

Back
Top Bottom