**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

my saying was always if you've got it, flaunt it plus what's the use in even having some big chains if you're never even gonna wear them together.  just tuck the bigger one in if you're concerned about looking awkwardness.

Don't mind the selfie (did it for the gram) but I had a similar set up, always got compliments wearing them together, granted your Cuban wider than mine

Ended up giving the smaller Cuban to my nephew, kept getting caught on my chest hairs :lol:

Last edited:
So I talked to daniels and Rey, looks like Im gonna have to pay $350+trade in if I want to go up to a 7mm. Not sure if I want to do it now, the one I have now cost $910 and if i pay another 350 that's $1200+ . Idk if I want to do it :\ . Ive had this one for like 3 weeks and I lose $300 of value

Last edited:
Yea, moderation is key. That stuff looks lame when you see dudes walking around with 3 chains on, their shirt tucked in so you see their Versace belt buckle and some Versace shoes with a huge gold Medusa on them.

It gives the impression like you spent all your money on designer clothes and jewelry because you wearing the stuff as if having it is a big deal to you.

Ya man. Gotta let that belt buckle show. Anything with a loud logo is clown ****. You are a walking billboard.

Last edited:
So I talked to daniels and Rey, looks like Im gonna have to pay $350+trade in if I want to go up to a 7mm. Not sure if I want to do it now, the one I have now cost $910 and if i pay another 350 that's $1200+ . Idk if I want to do it
ohwell.gif
. Ive had this one for like 3 weeks and I lose $300 of value
keep it and save up for the bigger chain.....sometimes you'll want to rock something smaller, I know I do on occasion

They are nice chains on their own. It takes away from how nice they are when their worn at the same time imo. That franco/wheat chain is 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing more than one chain, can't believe I'm reading this, like there's supposed to be some type of etiquette to chain wearing or something :smh:

Yea, moderation is key. That stuff looks lame when you see dudes walking around with 3 chains on, their shirt tucked in so you see their Versace belt buckle and some Versace shoes with a huge gold Medusa on them.

It gives the impression like you spent all your money on designer clothes and jewelry because you wearing the stuff as if having it is a big deal to you.
Or the impression that you are trying to hard 

Man seeing that cuban up there makes me want to take the L and pay more than I should have on this bracelet :smh: :lol:

saw this posted elsewhere :

what was the wait on Nipsey's other jewelry that got posted for years?  I think it was close to 400 grams but maybe not. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom