**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

life's short. if you got em, wear em.  never know when a hunting trip with someone like this might go bad:

Last edited:
You can wear two watches at the same time if you want to as well.

nope, and I completely understand your point about people looking like they're trying to hard, but something like this doesn't look bad at all

or even my man up the with the two chains and the cross, thats not tacky at all

with 20% off tomorrow thats $4800, thats a helluva deal for a 14k 10mm iced out cuban.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:

You can wear two watches at the same time if you want to as well.

nope, and I completely understand your point about people looking like they're trying to hard, but something like this doesn't look bad at all

or even my man up the with the two chains and the cross, thats not tacky at all
Not only is this guy wearing two chains but he's wearing them outside his shirt with a suit jacket on, it doesn't get more tacky than that.

it's not like he's wearing a suit, its an extra long sport coat he wore casually, y'all acting like he's wearing the lil boosie or Gucci mane collection :lol:

Last edited:
Haha i couldn't tell by the zoomed in pic, it looks like a blazer. I just think it looks bad but everyone is different. The rap game literally killed miami cubans though 
mean.gif

What's a 10mm bracelet run without diamonds, about $2k? So about $4k extra for diamonds?

The discount makes it $4800 so really about 2500-2800 for the the diamonds. You won't find an iced 10mm Cuban anywhere for that low. I know cause I've inquired several places.

Last edited:
Man seeing that cuban up there makes me want to take the L and pay more than I should have on this bracelet :smh: :lol:

Man I can't believe you're in this position of taking the l. People tried to tell you!

I know. I feel like a dumbass .. Should have listened to u guys :smh:

I was thinking about selling it on eBay/Craigslist . I'm guessing I could get 7-800? It's 29g and pretty much brand new. It's might be worth it then

Last edited:
I know. I feel like a dumbass .. Should have listened to u guys :smh:

I was thinking about selling it on eBay/Craigslist . I'm guessing I could get 7-800? It's 29g and pretty much brand new. It's might be worth it then
what are the stats? I'd buy possibly.

Definately going 2 to get a 5-7mm Cuban during the summer,I live in Chicago and it's winter time there's no point in copping it now

Found These Online While Looking For A Wax Carver
So nice. This in about 2" would be perfect. Unfortunately the smaller it is the less detail you will see but it would still look good. I'd like to get some wax and carving tools and just mess around. Does it have to be jewelers wax or what ?

So nice. This in about 2" would be perfect. Unfortunately the smaller it is the less detail you will see but it would still look good. I'd like to get some wax and carving tools and just mess around. Does it have to be jewelers wax or what ?
Jewelers Wax Is Best

If Youre In Toronto Look Up Lacy Jewelry Supplies, They Got Everything You'd Need 

Jewelers Wax Is Best

If Youre In Toronto Look Up Lacy Jewelry Supplies, They Got Everything You'd Need 
Ya i'm in Vancouver, i'm sure there is a few places out here. I'm gonna check out some videos on it.

Back
Top Bottom