**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you're not a prior customer or close to them, they'll probably hit you with the "I can scrap it for more" line. Better start thinking of a comeback now :lol:

@GoldenSun I need that iPhone 6+ dipped in platinum and diamond encrusted
smokin.gif
It's not a problem

Last edited:
$30/gram isn't too bad. Essentially paying around $650 for craftsmanship of the bracelet + the cost of the metal on the 96g joint. (14k is ~$23/g roughly)

97g, 14k bracelet from Daniel jewelry is around $3800.. Like $1500 for craftsmanship
eek.gif
"$30/gram isnt too bad."

lol you cant beat that price and if a jeweler tells you they can then they are probably selling 10k or 11k stamped as 14k. 

"$30/gram isnt too bad."

lol you cant beat that price and if a jeweler tells you they can then they are probably selling 10k or 11k stamped as 14k. 

Yup, gold is still about $1300 an ounce so if the gold is cheap it's because they skimped on the gold they used. $30 a gram is a great price right now. I'd like gold to come back down to under $800 an ounce.

Sorry b I meant "isn't too bad" in a good way. In the sense that other jewelers charging damn near 24k prices for 14k pieces :lol:

I'll throw Daniel's under the bus and correct me if I'm wrong, but when gold was $1800oz they were charging $38g for 14k and now gold is under $1300oz the price is still the same. The only sense it makes to me is they are "the best" as everyone in here praises their craftsmanship (which I agree) and they charge what ever they want because it moves.

^Yeah, I remember a convo a while back on that happening. I want to say @DanielJewelry (:nerd:) spoke on it or someone contacted them. You're right though, supply & demand... Can't even blame them.

Ya 39/gram is good. Ive seen pawn shops trying to sell for more than that. I will gladly pay a little mom and pop jewelry store around 40/gram. The real suckers are buying it for 80/gram in the mall 
roll.gif

Just got my Micro Lion from IF&CO last week.

Cant front, its the 18K plated version as I cant justify dropping 4x the cash on a solid gold joint right now and I wanted something to honor my pops/keep him close while going through lot of major changes happening next month (moving, new job, etc..)

Looks great though in my opinion I love it, cant wait to scoop a solid gold one when the timing is right :smokin:pimp:
please excuse the iPhone pics

I mean I get stupid questions all day but it's not right posting them to be put on blast for the entire internet to see. Two different business models I suppose. If I did I would have a series of best selling novels for toilet humor.

example:

Back
Top Bottom