**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

if 2chainz shop with murray and get away with it why cant we give plies the benefit of the doubt too 

if 2chainz shop with murray and get away with it why cant we give plies the benefit of the doubt too 

Plies got that ring from King Johnny.

notice how the murraydiamonds ring looks a lil different from plies ring

Last edited:

Won't comment on the "18mil ring" other than smdh
lol...... nice links btw.... 

i have a question, when making a cuban with stones, do you have to make the links less tight? as opposed to a normal one? I've noticed with all jewelers even daniel, who makes the tightest cubans ive seen, his diamond cubans are looser than the normal ones. 

lol...... nice links btw.... 

i have a question, when making a cuban with stones, do you have to make the links less tight? as opposed to a normal one? I've noticed with all jewelers even daniel, who makes the tightest cubans ive seen, his diamond cubans are looser than the normal ones. 
Doesn't make a difference. 

I don't think Ben meant the ring itself was 18mill, he said he made a 18mill sale. Probably sold him other stuff too...

also with that french pic... you gotta remember alotta these dudes meet up with jewelers in private locations to hock jewels to them... couldve been a jeweler showing him merch and he threw everything on... IE think that DJ Khaled Vlog with Rafaello & Co at some video shoot i think it was

Back
Top Bottom