**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hollow cuban bracelet

9 inches 11mm only 27grams

some of these rappers should buy a hollow cuban instead of them silver joints at least it's real gold

People are gonna take ideas and influence ever where. I don't find that an issue whatsoever, it's just rewarding to know most of us are the tastemakers. Remember, jewelers lurk here to see what we talk about b/c they wanna make what the public wants to buy. It'll be dumb for a jeweler to lurk this thread and here us praising Daniels Cubans or Lax's jesus pieces and not try to make the same ****. Now for people to come on here and take our taste and make it theirs is just lame, but we knew that already. Half these rappers that are leathered down with cubans are late, bc leather aint even the move anymore and the huge cuban craze is going to die out soon. 

Now to my cuban link ring. I actually got the idea from ben baller about a year ago. I didn't get it made bc ben had one (his was too bulky and not my style). I got mine made b/c I like how it looks and at that time it was not a trend and still isnt a trend. I love cuban links but to wear a gold on on your finger is just to tacky. It only looks good in black and 3mm. 

Point is, people are gonna take styles and wanna buy **** we post here. A lot of people don't have taste which is why rappers hire stylists and personal shoppers. Very rarely will you find someone who bought a kilo cuban b/c he actually likes how it looks rather than the hype of it. which is why I stopped ******g with the sneaker game. Back in my day and I'm sure ninja hood could back me up here, sneaker culture was actually a culture. It was an underground society of people who bought all types of sneakers b.c of the rareness, from classic runners like urawa's (hypebeasts have no clue what those are) to buying beautiful loser blazers. Nowadays it's just kids and tasteless rappers or d boy's copping every general release pair of retros out b/c of the hype and nothing is rare anymore. I remember going to the shoe gallery to buy a pair of bobbitos and there was a line out front. I thought i wasnt going to be able to get a pair, as soon as i walked in, they were waiting inline for some jordans and no one touched the bobbitos b/c there was no hype to it, but in actually was the most important af1 at that time b/c if you know what bobbito did for the af1, you'll understand the importance of them. 

SO the hype is gonna be out there no matter what, we are the tastemakers. 
sneaker game is wak now due to des young kids i cop a couple pairs but nothin crazy

Hollow cuban bracelet

9 inches 11mm only 27grams

some of these rappers should buy a hollow cuban instead of them silver joints at least it's real gold
i know bak in da 90's you really wouldnt see a hollow cuban dem ish were HEAVY as hell a 11m cuban should not weigh no wear near 27 grams at least 140 grams and up

Some jewels at the market , but that jesus is brolic on some narco ish

Last edited:
i like the bracelet-watch combo on the same wrist

i wear the bracelet on top tho

sn: hell no im not postin pics after dude just posted that lol

thats entirely too tight , u might as well get a herringbone . cant nit pick over everything . . . 

$300k for a watch

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
These dudes have generational wealth, they're never going broke. $300k for a watch, and it's only one in their collection which is definitely a couple mill. Seen one of them wire a milly to their watch guy for a single Patek.

After looking at the detailed pictures of the SB Piece.. that Jeweler should off himself.. the work is Sloppier then a trick at KOD.. SMH.. And that gold looks like Copper.. I could go on.... SB Broke A** Need to figure things out... Honestly I feel its 100% over for him unless he spends what little money he has left and hire a solid ghostwriter...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Welp There you go.. SMH.. Made by Johnny Dang...... Or is it simply the new one's are cheaply made? Either way that Piece for sale sucks.

thats entirely too tight , u might as well get a herringbone . cant nit pick over everything . . . 
yea when you wear it look all stiff lol  den da one mase was rocking looks good just get a solid one around 13mm 200 grams instead

Sooooo you're saying he's endorsed by them? Or hes someone who just reps the brand?

And it's cool that people hawk nt, but it's kinda lame at the same time, I see they're into straight up taking ideas, but it's not that heavy........ YET
supply and demand

Back
Top Bottom