**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Last edited:
how would versace be a problem  when it comes to plated garbage?
the medusa is the one being rocked by every hood booger and rapper with a lil cash.

not all of em are fake but most of it is some bang bang chinese made costume jewelry

Last edited:
the medusa is the one being rocked by every hood booger and rapper with a lil cash.
not all of em are fake but most of it is some bang bang chinese made costume jewelry

Yep. Also, I think a lot of the official Versace jewelry is just costume fake gold. Brothers wearing women's play trinkets.

Yep. Also, I think a lot of the official Versace jewelry is just costume fake gold. Brothers wearing women's play trinkets.
pimp.gif

all dipset gotta do is all come back together like voltron and everyone have eagle chains at da same time and id be hyped
tired.gif

:pimp:

all dipset gotta do is all come back together like voltron and everyone have eagle chains at da same time and id be hyped |I

All of those eagle chains were fire. You know who made 'em?

pimp.gif

all dipset gotta do is all come back together like voltron and everyone have eagle chains at da same time and id be hyped
tired.gif

All of those eagle chains were fire. You know who made 'em?
avannie's did all da dipset chains.

He should start a rap group with that weak Instagram rich kid who was givin' away 15k and wearin two pairs of Trues at at a time. They can get Mitt Romney to be the DJ. Dude needs to stick to boat shoes and above the knee khakis. :smh:

Is Scott's chain a cuban?

Back
Top Bottom