**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I just thought of something... Ben says Jonas had the illest collection ever....

Did he not see Nigos collection? I honestly think Nigo Set the bar for extravagant pieces.

I just thought of something... Ben says Jonas had the illest collection ever....

Did he not see Nigos collection? I honestly think Nigo Set the bar for extravagant pieces.

Of course he'd say that him & his people made the majority of Jonas' jewelry. Nigo's set up was just :x :smh: :smokin on so many levels, but so were Jonas' pieces. He's acknowledged Nigo's pieces though and said he just didn't like the designs, which I agree with. Nigo's bape heads and that lazarus piece are a few of my faves ever.

:smokin

I think that Cuban chain is crazy....in the sense of it being 5 kilos of gold and you looking like a pharoh walking around town....but the gold thing is getting out of hand. Rappers are gonna start wearing gold pants and 5 kilo golden helmets soon just to out-swag someone else. :smh:

pyrex sells though b/c of who they have behind it marketing them. I use Champion for some pieces I sell for my brand but I don't charge RAPE prices. Kids like that stuff.....

I think that Cuban chain is crazy....in the sense of it being 5 kilos of gold and you looking like a pharoh walking around town....but the gold thing is getting out of hand. Rappers are gonna start wearing gold pants and 5 kilo golden helmets soon just to out-swag someone else.
mean.gif
The only reason this nonsense if flying is because the "starters" of the oversized cuban trend have fans who will cosign anything they do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom