**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@JCCHAMBERS

They dont make a Date Just 2 in Gold... Just two tone and stainless THem iced out date justs are rodiumed or something. 

Last edited:
@JCCHAMBERS

They dont make a Date Just 2 in Gold... Just two tone and stainless THem iced out date justs are rodiumed or something. 

Makes sense. I remember when it was posted in here it looked weird to me and I was checkin' the Rolex website and couldn't find mention of a gold Datejust 2 anywhere.

He should start a rap group with that weak Instagram rich kid who was givin' away 15k and wearin two pairs of Trues at at a time. They can get Mitt Romney to be the DJ. Dude needs to stick to boat shoes and above the knee khakis. :smh:

Last edited:
He should start a rap group with that weak Instagram rich kid who was givin' away 15k and wearin two pairs of Trues at at a time. They can get Mitt Romney to be the DJ. Dude needs to stick to boat shoes and above the knee khakis.
mean.gif
Kanye-ness spreads like herpes, no homo but he looks better/ fits the look of the tailored purple label

Back
Top Bottom