**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I found this pic from when I first got my cuban 2 years ago. Got rid of the white gold set up since then. I rock the LAX angel on the cuban.
nikehead,
I saw that you got your 7 mm cuban from Daniels. I've been looking through their site I'm really tempted to get something from them. Quality looks amazing
pimp.gif
Daniel jewelry has some clean Cuban's also at a decent price, I'm looking to buy a 7-10 mm Cuban necklace from them soon

Last edited:
Me and my girl just got engage not sure if this qualify as jewelry for the thread but it a 1ct stone that keep her and my haters hating. Pics for the beasts also pics of my updated collection.

Out in the sunlight

For the Beasts this should probably go in another thread but here it is anyways one Happy Girl 
smokin.gif

My collection Jacob JC2 watch, Breitling Super Avenger, Rose Gold Pave Diamond Dog tag with rose gold franco, Diamond Cross with White Gold Franco and IF&Co Baby Jesus with 14k ball chain. Hermes Belt with Louis Key pouch since I like to rock accessories as well. These diamonds ain't Si2 lol neither is my girl's ring. Will be picking up a Cartier Roadster or Panerai soon will post pics when I do.  

IMO^^^contender for some of the best real person jewelry in this thread -  great taste in jewelry, quality pieces

props on the engagement!

Last edited:
yea the chain he says in 10. Did anyone say what a good price for that piece was? I remember someone saying it is too much

The more recent ones, yeah. But most of the older ones, like the ones with enamel were made by jacob.

I've never heard of him making pieces for Good Music. He made the plastic ones and made a mold of the gold ones from either Kanye or IBN, but he didn't make Big Sean or anyone else' pieces.

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY IS ANYONE POSTING THIER PERSONAL SETUPS/PIECES...OR JUST ****** TROLLIN THE INTERNET FOR CONVO PIECESmean.gif

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, BUT WHATEVER I POST IS REAL.

HERE'S MY WHITE GOLD CROSS AND YELLOW GOLD JESUS. I HELD UP A PAPER WITH MY NAME WRITTEN ON IT SO YOU KNOW IT'S ME AND ALL ME AND MINES ONLY. I'M AT THE STORE COPPING A YELLOW GOLD ROLEX AND A STAINLESS STEEL TO MATCH MY WHITE GOLD PIECE CAUSE MY POCKETS ARE LITTLE LIGHT FROM TOO MUCH GOLD

PICTURE FOR PROOF:

Back
Top Bottom