**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

http://bwsmg.com/blog/bwsmgjewelry/

I like game and all but this is to much. :lol:

$100

$200

$500

Last edited:
After seeing daniel's ability to make silver cubans there's no way id rock a white gold chain.

I had a white gold chain once upon a time, people treated it like if i was rockin a sterling joint.
So F.n true fam... Big bro passed me down a white gold 26" chain when i was young. Cats thought it was silver. I like white gold too and what a whole white gold set.

was this the tito or jacob ? its sits much bigger. I know ghost and rea was rocking them

early in 94 but big and puff took it to another level.

Ghost and Rea did start wild trends tho.

its ill how its almost 16yrs since big set it of with his cuban and jesus.

i love that nas and ja had them on cubans to in the early 2000s.

Ye changed it up tho.

I wonder whats next

@NINJA DOPE

SO ROSS PUT UP A PIC WITH THE THE WORLDS

LARGEST CUBAN HE SAID

THEN THIS MORINNG THEY SHOT AT HIS ROLLS ROYCE

THE STREETS IS CRAZY. **** GETTING REAL

Rapper Rick Ross was reportedly the target of a shooting in Fort Lauderdale early Monday morning.

Fort Lauderdale Police confirmed to The Huffington Post that William Roberts, Ross's real name, was a passenger in a Rolls Royce that crashed into an apartment building off busy Las Olas Boulevard around 5 a.m. after "dozens" of shots were reportedly fired at the vehicle. No one was injured.

NBC6 reports the shots came from another vehicle, but no arrests have been made. According to WSVN, witnesses said Ross had been celebrating his birthday at the nearby Floridian restaurant earlier in the evening.

The restaurant was also struck in the hail of gunfire, reports the Miami Herald. Witnesses there said they heard about 15 shots.

Ross, a Miami native, grew up in nearby Carol City

I dont have insurance. You have to shoot me to get my shoes or my chains.

I dont stay in neighborhoods that are too bad so i dont have to worry.

I dont have insurance. You have to shoot me to get my shoes or my chains.

I dont stay in neighborhoods that are too bad so i dont have to worry.
Is about being in the wrong place...in the wrong moment sometime.... they stab for a pair of Jordan imagine if you got a couple of stacks on your neck....

^So?
1. They are not chokers.
2. I'm not a cop
3. Im not from a bad neighborhood but i guarantee it is worse than whatever suburb officer Ross is from.

Last edited:
carol city is far from being a suburb

Because he has never lied about anything before. His gangster image is completely real.

That must be why 50 exposed his *** and louis vuitton made a public statement that his glasses from that complex shoot is fake.

Everything about him is fake.

actually those millionaire shades he was rocking weren't fake, just custom done in poor taste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom