**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by larolex
Lax, if you bezel the inside face, you'll have a bezel inside your bezel.
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

I woud mo if it was like a breitling cartier rolex status, but putting diamonds yourself thats not factory on a watch like this would DESTROY the value. Good Idea Though

I always imagine one day I will be rocking a nice solid yellow gold franco with my Chinese name pendant thats made up on yellow gold with blue diamonds (blue stones like Banks GU piece).

That would be so hot.

Trust me.

I'm Chinese, and we know our jewelry.

glasses.gif
I woud mo if it was like a breitling cartier rolex status, but putting diamonds yourself thats not factory on a watch like this would DESTROY the value. Good Idea Though
I was referencing Xzibit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

they also have some of ben's black diamond crosses for around a G and less.
Oh, no no Frank...Those are all ready made items. All of us have accounts with thatsame vendor.

LAX x TVJOHNNY COLLABO  
pimp.gif

24.jpg

that's shameless. you can still even see the other name lol. @*+?

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

glasses.gif
I was referencing Xzibit
laugh.gif

Oh, no no Frank...Those are all ready made items. All of us have accounts with thatsame vendor.

This is true! haha

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

glasses.gif

This is true! haha

word....
only thing is me and my cousin see a royalty off every single pvd item that "vendor" sells
glasses.gif

for a small fee, we've designed a lot of silly things for them: from the skulls, to bulldogs and all types of random stuff, their on this message board too....
we needed someone to help out with manufacturing bead chains for the kanye plastic and ceramic pieces (never got to make more than 1) so we used them to collab and help out. thanks to help on 3d designs/cad work from 57 even and 206 chris too
our relationship is very strong with them and it's been profitable.

now for TV J? he still has our gshocks on his page. I can't believe he just straight gaffled roberts pic too, didn't see his logo on it, til someone pointed it out.

not much new in months huh? same ole %@@! it seems.... the jesus are easy money makers, but I don't see anything custom made new... cmon shayan. I'mma slap you. F a constant remix, throw out creativity.... jump start the economy!

new jewels on my blog.
peace

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Anyone know what bracelet this is that Fab is wearin? Simple yet clean, Nice (his voice)

47c152ece8480aab823045782f9c102901c4d81.pjpg
laugh.gif
looks like some black beads to me need a better resolution pic than that

I think they are called buda beads.

buda beads
maybe its one of these my boy Maurice Edu has one black diamonds

http://http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/authentix143/?action=view&current=download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom