**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Amare's watch is
smokin.gif

thanks for the compliments....not an easy piece to do. Not really feeling the green stones on if jesus and shayans jesus came out nice except his customers are in love with rubys lol

thanks for the compliments....not an easy piece to do. Not really feeling the green stones on if jesus and shayans jesus came out nice except his customers are in love with rubys lol

Boy that Jesus piece Lax posted is clean. Wondering how that would look w/ the kufi set up? If it would look right w/ the kufi instead of the head of thorns that might be a done deal right there.

Originally Posted by buginout1993

where do they call rope chains donkey chains? mediatakeout said 200k for the kool-aid piece

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And since when did Jesus have blue eyes? I just noticed that on LAX's piece. You guys DO know that Jesus was Jewish right?

^^

so you would rather have brown stones? lol ...i think the blue eyes really sets the piece off. If i ever get a jesus piece, it will be one with blue eyes. LAX imma put an order in soon
wink.gif

-J23C

The only reason that Jesus and so many other yellow diamond versions have blue eyes is because that's the western portrayal of Jesus. Americans and Europeans usually portrayed Jesus as having brown hair and blue eyes and white skin, but they also depicted Jesus as having blond hair and blue eyes, thus the yellow diamond and blue eye combo. Middle Eastern and African portrayals of course depicted Jesus as having brown woolly hair and brown eyes and a darker complexion.

Back
Top Bottom