**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by YMCMB

295390w.jpg

SMH i just realized this dude ain't even wearing a shirt SMH lol

mase.gif

LOL,when I saw that guy WHITE on worldstar I thought he was just some poor white guy and that dat chain was just some cheap silver crap,those dreads r terrible!

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Face looks kind of fat

That's because the beard is smaller or something. The beard is suppose to reach the hair, whereas that piece has enamel around it, like LAX's initial versions.

SA's looks better (minus the highlighted hair and red eyes) because the Jesus 1) has a full-er beard--not a true goatee, and 2) has more defined features. The cheekbones and brow are much more distinct, whereas Ben's Jesus's face looks kind of flat... with a goatee.

FTR I've never seen an image of Jesus with a goatee, but all these molds seem to look like they do.

Originally Posted by YMCMB

2d6qmug.jpg
An NBA player client of ours recently brought in an IDENTICAL jesus piece made by rafaello & co. I was disappointed with just about every single thing about it. The color of the stones did not match, the enamel was done poorly, the bail was different from the original bail the piece was copied from (and also cheaper looking too), the piece did not lay flat, and their logo was soldered onto the back so it stuck out a whole lot. When these guys just make a rubber mold of the original jacob & co jesus piece, they can't make it t look better, it only comes out worse. There are a lot of improvements that need to be made to the jacob version, so it isn't wise to make a rubber mold like they're doing. This is a great example of that.

Frank, you were right. Pictures coming before the weekend for sure.

Originally Posted by larolex

heres a jesus i finished awhile back sorry for the crappy cam phone pics....

See thats a clean Jesus. You guys need to start giving it a full beard. Makin Jesus look like the average caucasian man

Back
Top Bottom