**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PmvsWE1k-7w/Sh26GeiyEqI/AAAAAAAAASE/nb4E6qAQRcQ/s400/rappers-bling-jewelry-******ed-14.jpg
One of my favorite pieces of all time is Cam's spinning world...I remember watching him on the Bassment after he got shot and showing everyone whats really good 
pimp.gif

-J23C

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

simply amazing setup by CAm'

We still do. Half of our business is on the right side of our store (Bridal/Women's jewelry/Minor Custom Work) and the other half of our business is on the left side of our store (Men's/Urban/Major Custom Work). We are almost done putting together our Bridal jewelry side and our Urban jewelry sides together onto one site. I want to say in the next 3 weeks max our blog will be back up integrated into the site like it was before. We'll be updating it ASAP also with TONS of custom pieces we've done. Our Bridal blog will be seperate now too, but also integrated into the site as well.

wth is wack flack wearing????? lol @ the tickle me elmo jacket

icebox store is coming along real nice from the I went to atlanta

btw Just landed In North Carolina then off to New York

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

wth is wack flack wearing????? lol @ the tickle me elmo jacket

icebox store is coming along real nice from the I went to atlanta

btw Just landed In North Carolina then off to New York
making moves
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

the st michael's piece may be one of the Greatest ever
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
It is
pimp.gif
ninjahood is a sucka for pawning it... didn't he go through thick and thin with that chain? like in the tussle that involved that musket
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by rhester

%#% is that?
eek.gif
Looks exactly like the iced out bead bracelet if&co made (was like 30+carats), but instead on a chain, I remember seeing him with this on during the Allstar game when he was coaching, shining so much
smh.gif
sick.gif

811802839_yazlm-l.jpg

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

My dude with the Kool-Aid red Mink on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

$+!*%+ actin' like Ross swagger won't be on a billion trillion when that video airs...
laugh.gif

+#%!* should've OD'ed and went shirtless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

811802839_yazlm-l.jpg

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

My dude with the Kool-Aid red Mink on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

$+!*%+ actin' like Ross swagger won't be on a billion trillion when that video airs...
laugh.gif

+#%!* should've OD'ed and went shirtless
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

QFT

_'s acting like they can tell Ross a damn thing, son is a fat Rich Porter in his mind.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by windycity7

%#% is that?
eek.gif
Looks exactly like the iced out bead bracelet if&co made (was like 30+carats), but instead on a chain, I remember seeing him with this on during the Allstar game when he was coaching, shining so much
smh.gif
sick.gif

I usually dont do this but what kinda bifocals are these?

Back
Top Bottom