**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by treewing

Smh, this @@%% is clownin'...

clean Jesus...

3683562a433cca6362747a54680f6a6392f0682.jpg

whats up with the pig nose though? lol

my favorite Jesus by far, blue eyes are 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
:

-J23C

Damn that Jacob looks huge, nice. That chain looks a lil' too long though, is that how you wanted it?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Here's what im working with at the moment...Im in love with the Jacob!
is the red one a mold? or what?

If that red Jesus is Plastic then Im feelin' it

word, need more info on that red piece. and why is your gold Jesus hanging so low? 
laugh.gif

ohyeah, and dope %@* nike jacket. i have a reversible black/red one. windbreaker. i need more. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

word, need more info on that red piece. and why is your gold Jesus hanging so low? 
laugh.gif

ohyeah, and dope %@* nike jacket. i have a reversible black/red one. windbreaker. i need more. 
My chain hang down to my $$$#/ my piece bang glass tables

kids these days i tell ya.

74673760-844a46486dda428b335b169050d7ffe6.4b9dd79b-full.jpg

I was looking through the New York Times Season Style mag and ran into this guy with the exact same chain link as mine

lol his style is crazy

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif

My chain hang down to my $$$#/ my piece bang glass tables

kids these days i tell ya.
40 inch cable?
laugh.gif

da longest i did my cuban was 38 inches.

LliNwD_large.jpg

40 inches, its definitely a table banger (I like it a little gaudy lol). The red jesus is based on the ever so popular mold and yeah its heavy plastic. I wear it everyday and even people who dont know what it is compliment it...I have one with a thorn crown on the way, I'll post some pics of it once I get it.

hyeah, and dope %@* nike jacket. i have a reversible black/red one. windbreaker. i need more.

Thanks yeah theyre sick, I got it in Paris a couple years ago and I love it. The reversible blk/red sounds dope

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

5d19o5.jpg

my boys watch collection from hawaii, hes going to fill it up getting an iced out ap and some more breits possibly a patek. . .

That little damier case can probably pay for an entry level rolex or a mid level breit.

THAT COULD PAY FOR A STARTER CRIB OUT MY WAY......
Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by rhester

Celebrity+Sightings+NBA+Finals+vIkNXGIRWDXl.jpg
Damn baby loves the black diamonds man!

i need this in my life
smokin.gif

BABY ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GO ILLEGAL
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

1zgfbth.jpg

THAT COST MORE THAN THE MONEY IT'S HOLDING THATS CRAZY.......
Originally Posted by rhester

Ludacris+Visits+fuse+TV+1M_R-1j_i2ul.jpg

moz-screenshot-5.png
T+I+S+Final+Countdown+Concert+ejYhAihgTcfl.jpg

DAMN STAT!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

25qznyx.jpg

Transported via armored transport! Delivery at the bottom step of the jet at the Clearport ..........

10.75ct center stone.... FLAWLESS, PRICELESS, LEGENDARY!!

via JOBH.

& THAT STONE IS SIMPLY NUTS

40 inches, its definitely a table banger (I like it a little gaudy lol). The red jesus is based on the ever so popular mold and yeah its heavy plastic. I wear it everyday and even people who dont know what it is compliment it...I have one with a thorn crown on the way, I'll post some pics of it once I get it.

hyeah, and dope %@* nike jacket. i have a reversible black/red one. windbreaker. i need more.

Thanks yeah theyre sick, I got it in Paris a couple years ago and I love it. The reversible blk/red sounds dope
ah true true. is it custom made? or is there somewhere i could cop one? sounds too dope. cant wait to see pics of the one with the thorn crown.

or is there somewhere i could cop one?

Count me in, especially if the one you are wearing is the "kufi" Jacob mold. That would be a good every day piece to wear.

how tall are you though?

some pix from the BP3 tour stop in Boston-

tryna find good ones of Jeezys "setup" son had on like 2 chains
laugh.gif

Jay went from 2 Roc pieces to 2 Jesus pieces

the rose gold joint and chain looked real familiar
nerd.gif

126840902453.jpg

126840902462.jpg

wack BB pic is the besti have for now but the shirt was black and everything else you see there was chains
laugh.gif
i saw 2 huge CTE joints, a black jesus, bunch of rosarys, the snowman, crosses  some tennis joints
2cgj6us.jpg

Ok. Could someone school me on blk diamonds. Yesterday on Ustream Ben was showing a bunch of rings and like a 7ct silver rings was 700. So that is basically 100 a ct. not including the silver or the pvd work which he says is expensive. So are blk diamonds less than 100 a ct?

How are they graded as far as the c's go?

Black diamonds are cheap. I bought a parcel of 10 or so pieces of black diamonds totaling 11 carats for under $1000.

^^^^^^^ Damn. So how much do you think a blk diamond g-shock would be if you bought the materials yourself and just payed somebody for the labor? Would you have to by the gold raw then have to get it refined or can you by like a straight oz of 14k or 10k

Back
Top Bottom