**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

JACOB JESUS PIECE ITS OFFICIAL

24pl73k.jpg

And tax return is about to come through. It might be that time.

eek.gif
 people in here prolly thinking its going for scrap when python paid over 12k if im not wrong for his  

excuse my ignorance but who is jc chambers?

some dude with 500k in cash at all times and goes to jail from time to time

also he is heavily  related to grizzly bears
happy.gif

eek.gif
 people in here prolly thinking its going for scrap when python paid over 12k if im not wrong for his  

excuse my ignorance but who is jc chambers?

some dude with 500k in cash at all times and goes to jail from time to time

also he is heavily  related to grizzly bears
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought python paid $5k for his, since the pawn shop knew nothing about it.

no. I remember contacting the seller asking if it was still available and said "someone paid more then what we asked for" I cant recall how much i want to say over 12k though

I thought python paid $5k for his, since the pawn shop knew nothing about it.
no. I remember contacting the seller asking if it was still available and said "someone paid more then what we asked for" I cant recall how much i want to say over 12k though

i didn't pay 12k. i did mention over 5k at one point which would not be a shocker to anyone on here. i got it for a great price. i wont say how much cus u know how stuff goes it may one day (probably not ) get sold. is 12k is worth it tho? is 15k? not for my money, but sure. i am not hustleing anymore or sure i'd pull the trigger on prices like that.

yb downgraded on chains bigtime

GETTING ROBBED W/ NO WEAPON 2 DIFFERENT TIMES & ALSO BEING B@^$HED BY OVER 1/2 THE INDUSTRY EXPLAINS WHY HE DID THAT.....HE NEEDED TO I NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW YOU CAN HAVE THIS EXPENSIVE CHAIN THAT YOU PAID YOUR MONEY FOR & JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE HO YOU OUT YOUR JEWLS, NO STRAP NEEDED THATS CRAZY... LIGHT SKINNED B$%^H I TELLS YA NEEDLESS TO SAY IVE NEVER SEEN THIS DUDE IN MY CITY OR ID BE POSTING (HIS) CHAINS IN THE THREAD

Destination Kicks wrote:
another word on the street is that this piece belonged to someone in the camp of one of the biggest dudes in the rap game and that its been in numerous videos and other things....

Big Sean?
He was one of the first I crossed off my list of suspects because I've only seen him with the ceramic one.

this one isnt ceramic Ill post the pics tomorow
nerd.gif
 whats good with the pics?

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

yb downgraded on chains bigtime

GETTING ROBBED W/ NO WEAPON 2 DIFFERENT TIMES & ALSO BEING B@^$HED BY OVER 1/2 THE INDUSTRY EXPLAINS WHY HE DID THAT.....HE NEEDED TO I NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW YOU CAN HAVE THIS EXPENSIVE CHAIN THAT YOU PAID YOUR MONEY FOR & JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE HO YOU OUT YOUR JEWLS, NO STRAP NEEDED THATS CRAZY... LIGHT SKINNED B$%^H I TELLS YA NEEDLESS TO SAY IVE NEVER SEEN THIS DUDE IN MY CITY OR ID BE POSTING (HIS) CHAINS IN THE THREAD

im pretty sure that pic is before the transformers piece, what was the other chain he got robbed for? a yb?

Back
Top Bottom