**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Jimmy Boi got that piss yellow set up
pimp.gif

That BAPE is fake... so considering if the stones are real or not, that might be the ultimate BANG BANG G-Shock...

That UNDFTD GShock came out HORRIBLE!! And the Red Jesus might've seemed like a good idea but I'm not feelin that either.... The rest of those piecesare cool, save for the fitted cap, lol...

The Jesus pieces look pretty spot on. Not feeling the colored ones either. If I had to take a guess they're probably charging an arm and a leg for one. Iseen them selling some super wack Jesus on eBay and the price was something stupid like 23k. That's ridiculous. So I would imagine these would be high ashell.

lol that aint twistas, twistas is double the size of that

thats straight out of a catalog too, and that 54k price tag means it costs like a quarter of that, thats not a real price...

Originally Posted by python002

The Jesus pieces look pretty spot on. Not feeling the colored ones either. If I had to take a guess they're probably charging an arm and a leg for one. I seen them selling some super wack Jesus on eBay and the price was something stupid like 23k. That's ridiculous. So I would imagine these would be high as hell.
You could get one straight from Jacob for less than 23k. Jacob also makes a pinto bean colored Jesus that looks just like that.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by python002

The Jesus pieces look pretty spot on. Not feeling the colored ones either. If I had to take a guess they're probably charging an arm and a leg for one. I seen them selling some super wack Jesus on eBay and the price was something stupid like 23k. That's ridiculous. So I would imagine these would be high as hell.
You could get one straight from Jacob for less than 23k. Jacob also makes a pinto bean colored Jesus that looks just like that.
Word. That sunburnt Jesus is one of my favorites. The GLC version was posted a while back with the diamond eyebrows
laugh.gif

Chain Reaction: Jibbs

JIBBS' CHAIN STILL HANGS LOW

My new chain favors the symbol of my car, my [BMW] 750. It's got blue diamonds, white diamonds, black diamonds, and the words "BMG" and"JIBBS" in white diamonds. It's actually sitting on some new gold they make called black gold, and it has a black gold rope that's holdingit.

It took my jeweler Jason of Beverly Hills three weeks to make it and he finished right in time for me to shoot my video. I don't know how many diamonds ithas or anything like that, but I know it's a lot of diamonds. The materials alone would probably cost about $30,000 but this piece cost more becauseit's personalized with my name and all that. If you look at it up close there's a lot of little "JIBBS" and "BMG"s engravedthroughout the gold, and there's a whole 'nother charm on the back. I've always been known to have a crazy chain game and people are telling meI've got the best chain in the game right now. It's real creative. Nobody ever thought of nothing like this before.

s1qk5g.jpg

28ivyj7.jpg

The white dude with the funny looking hair, I wouldn't call them braids, is "Tow Down".

He is a producer who happens to rap a little, or used to rap a little. He really just plugged up with everybody in the H. He had a nice studio before the Lawsran in his #%** for growing chronic.

Back
Top Bottom