**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If I was a cop, I'd be pullin Rappers over all day just for the bribe money
pimp.gif

Yo that Vader Joint looks EXACTLY like the Jason of BH one they made now that I look on their site..........Even the setting! is that Jason of BH's Mold?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:

you honestly remind me of me when i was d-riding Ben

......The what? lol

yup, you act like I was the only one
alien.gif

cant even get a summit together without ben doing it, smh

Lol where did I say you where the only one? I said 2 words and youve gone to summit like 18 and 19, Back in the dayyyyyy Scottie used to do them and had justas man Cats.........Back them people came for the shoes/people who where into shoes

"this jesus is going to change the game"
dont care how much diamonds are going to be on it.. still trash.. jesus face looking like ol dude from longest yard.. "he broked my nose" haaaa

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Yo that Vader Joint looks EXACTLY like the Jason of BH one they made now that I look on their site..........Even the setting! is that Jason of BH's Mold?
yea the screen shot i posted lke a page back is from the JofBH site - they are pretty dead on

Boosie doesn't have a care in the world

i seen a vid of him driving smokin weed with his daughter in the back..
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i remember the slight uproar when that first gotposted...

the bail on that plastic/whatever jesus looks like its one piece. like the pendant cant move independently from the bail.

And that hyped up NLVx206xIF Jesus looks like a cheap mall booth joint....

If another Jewler did that piece, Dudes would be clownin the *+$% outta that piece

No matter how brolic it is...

somewhere in the last 400+ pages in this thread I remember them saying something like it was going to be the new jacob jesus or some +@+#
roll.gif

It was being hyped up like it was the next Jesus piece everyone was gonna wanna cop. It's a 1 of 1 that nobody else will get cus it's a custom
piece to suit 1 mans needs. Saying it's a game changer and te next Jacob piece is nothing more than Gimmick. Dude wanted to look like a big a** black jesuswith cornrows and that's what he got. Nobody in their right mind would place an order for that garbage. They'll prolly do a Jesus piece that looks likeJonas Bevacqua next.

Saying it's a game changer and te next Jacob piece is nothing more than Gimmick. Dude wanted to look like a big a** black jesus with cornrows and that's what he got. Nobody in their right mind would place an order for that garbage. They'll prolly do a Jesus piece that looks like Jonas Bevacqua next.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
funny and true

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:

you honestly remind me of me when i was d-riding Ben

......The what? lol

yup, you act like I was the only one
alien.gif

cant even get a summit together without ben doing it, smh

Lol where did I say you where the only one? I said 2 words and youve gone to summit like 18 and 19, Back in the dayyyyyy Scottie used to do them and had just as man Cats.........Back them people came for the shoes/people who where into shoes

i remember those summits, i was only like 15 or 16 back then. wasnt really into shoes but just rolled because i lurked NT and my brother AD_AN would tell me tojust go with him.

I didn't see any pics posted because I haven't been on here in a while, but LAX, I have not replied to maybe more than 3 of your posts ever on thismessage forum, I know you don't have beef with me, but if you got beef with 206, then deal with him, not NLV, nate ain't said nothing to you.

you cost a kid his job btw you know that right? call him 2moro and ask him. learn the code of ethics in the jewelry game if you want to respected as a jeweler.don't worry about what anyone says on here of all places, I don't ever solicit work off NT really. it's more of just a showcase and I reallydon't even do that. Now jewelers who steal my pics and claim work they never did I will expose, but just because you have been defecated on here since youjoined, then found a good setter, etc, don't get your chest all huffy bro. longevity, you already know the key

anyways, we've been KILLING IT for the past few months and it's been a good year considering the economic change, you guys saw the 7up can and someother pieces, we are proud to say we have sold our 300th iced out G-Shocc 2 months ago.... but anyways.
I don't know how you guys can talk about a piece that was 65% done/finished?

we have put it side by side with the jacob jesus (which we took directly from kanye's actual piece) and it's dead on point to weight/scale(we used thejacob jesus bail on a cross we sold, hence why that skinnier bail on that yellow jesus) and the jacob jesus is not as bold as NLV's jesus piece.
I like the creativity 206 put into it and he's got talent with his artwork designs and he works fast... I haven't posted pics because of the customersrequest. OTHERWISE IT WOULDA BEEN ON MY BLOG A LONG TIME AGO. a lot of people have been hitting my blog requesting they don't want their pieces up therebecause they don't want people to know they have money, etc... the total opposite of what you would think. once I get the money, I don't care unlessit's a celeb. but we got more fire coming.

I just got an okay to show you a few shots, y'all be the judge, I'm proud to say we made this piece and it's brolic and it's clean and superdetailed.
it got MUCH love from Nas and other cats who seen it when I had it on for 2 days

km812.jpg

21cgvhj.jpg

16c43uf.jpg

opsrbc.jpg

p.s. we are going to slim down the thorns when NLV is ready to send the joint bacc to us, but we finished this a while ago and that was my only complaint, butNLV was in such a rush as almost all my customers are! it's okay though

like I said, I don't like everything we make in the shop... but I like this jesus piece a lot and If I were going to wear one, it'd be NLV's or thekufi jacob joint
also, I like that NATE went with all top quality diamonds

btw, did I mention that 2 months ago, we sold our 300th iced out g-shocc? thats something to be said, we've moved 6 since then and Casio Co-Signs us doingit so it's been a blessing.

Damn with it flooded it came out nice my goodness.

I'm personally still partial to the Jacob Piece but man that came out hot, was just waiting to see how it would turn out after "viewing" thesketches. The OG sketch was pretty hot too IMO that wasn't used.

Back
Top Bottom