**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

banks been rockin the same jewels for the past 3 years

not that i'd mind
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Love Bank$ and his jewels but I don't see the whole appeal of having a mediocre ring on every finger though.

2vshkc2.gif

Okay you tell me what is so nice about those rings? Because to me they are all generic rings that have small diamonds in them. You cannot even compare themto a chunky solitaire Nas ring or a Carmello ring. They look heavy and the clarity is probably on point but they are nothing special....they look likesomething out the middle of the mall. Compare them to soldier boys new ruby and black diamond rings and Bank$ ain't even contending.

just finished this piece up

250 grams 6 carats black diamonds 4 carats white diamonds 5mm franco chain

Originally Posted by solesavage

ye a true sucker. Should have smashed n dashed with a shorty like that.
who knows who he's smashing on the side though?

plus it's not like he's marrying the chick or anything. i'd keep her around too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

ye a true sucker. Should have smashed n dashed with a shorty like that.

laugh.gif

might as well keep her around. Its not like he marrying her

anyways who's that piece for Lax?

Okay you tell me what is so nice about those rings? Because to me they are all generic rings that have small diamonds in them. You cannot even compare them to a chunky solitaire Nas ring or a Carmello ring. They look heavy and the clarity is probably on point but they are nothing special....they look like something out the middle of the mall. Compare them to soldier boys new ruby and black diamond rings and Bank$ ain't even contending.

yup

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Okay you tell me what is so nice about those rings? Because to me they are all generic rings that have small diamonds in them. You cannot even compare them to a chunky solitaire Nas ring or a Carmello ring. They look heavy and the clarity is probably on point but they are nothing special....they look like something out the middle of the mall. Compare them to soldier boys new ruby and black diamond rings and Bank$ ain't even contending.
yup
Man "it is what it is - when it was" isnt that Banks pic is sorta old ?

Remember when a gold cuban and a presidential was all you needed? Big, Pac & Pun came with the ice, Nas and his QB was OD, Master P tried, and then CashMoney blew the rap jewelry game out the water.

Everyone was "doing it" during their respective time - its not their fault jewelers stepped up their game crazy.

Ok the rings might not be on par with JOBHs work or look like Pharell's joints but all of those joints still cost plenty money.

Its better you just say Gunit has bad taste in jewelry, for all the $ fif has there is not one piece out of their camp that is noteworthy.

chill...to this day

Lloyd_Banks_1024_768.jpg

lloyd banks green set up wit da statue of liberty and da money sign was 100% original.

^ True but he lost points cause Jacob probably raped him, and he's had them for a while now - since his 1st album... (remember since he came out with thatsetup the H-town cats went crazy with their stuff.)

Im just saying 50 should know Jewelry is a apart of marketing - look how the Guint spinner helped him - they should invest in some next level joints.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yup
Man "it is what it is - when it was" isnt that Banks pic is sorta old ?

the pic was put up that day as promo for a new track but im pretty sure its old...

Back
Top Bottom