**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

A Sonny boy.. show ur girl my picture and see if she thinks I'm cute. The one at the bottom is me at work wit my shirt off. But be honest about her answer
20181103_191115.jpg
20180713_125027.jpg

^That's my point. Any good jeweler will tell u 14k is the spot for errday wear but then cats are like but I got 18k, then somebody got 22k..24k next?No! I got a Chevy, well I got the benz, I mean who got the bugatti prototype! I got a couple potnaz wit foreigns but ride heavy because that's the vibe that day but they all kool! Im still talkin jewelry!! To be clear I own as much 14k as I have 10k but it all has a value. I bought most of my gold from geeks over the years and besides my angels havnt bought myself jewelry in over 15yrs

Does it matter tho? If dudes want 24k let me do it, same for 18, 14 and 10. ****** be standing on a soapbox preaching and what THEY believe like bruh u ain’t gotta wear it who cares. Same with the lab diamonds and ****. All this **** jewelry at the end of the day.

I couldn’t do 10k it’s not even 50% gold at that point

Once I got my 18k bracket and saw the difference between that and 14k I said I’d never go back but that ish is way too expensive now :lol: I would probably only trade and upgrade now I don’t think I’d shell out for a whole new piece

If I was buying diamonds idk if I would care if they were natural or lab grown

Does it matter tho? If dudes want 24k let me do it, same for 18, 14 and 10. ****** be standing on a soapbox preaching and what THEY believe like bruh u ain’t gotta wear it who cares. Same with the lab diamonds and ****. All this **** jewelry at the end of the day.
It dont matter for real but n****z wit lab diamonds calling 10k fake gold is cap. I bought a 30 gram 10k herringbone off a dopefiend for $200. The gold is worth over $500! U would pass on that?

It dont matter for real but n****z wit lab diamonds calling 10k fake gold is cap. I bought a 30 gram 10k herringbone off a dopefiend for $200. The gold is worth over $500! U would pass on that?
Y’all show love in St. Louis lol I’m not giving a dope fiend 200 for any jewelry. Better take this 8 ball and get the hell on

Whats yall opinion on having a 14k pendant on an 18k chain? Or would yall keep em both the same?

Back
Top Bottom