**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

any nycers have recs on jewelers that they would trust to polish their miami cubans after getting some deep scratches? hesitant to bring mine to any old jewelry store and have them f it up.

any nycers have recs on jewelers that they would trust to polish their miami cubans after getting some deep scratches? hesitant to bring mine to any old jewelry store and have them f it up.
can understand your apprehension but deep polish sounds simple like any bench jeweler who calls themselves should be able to swing it. having said that I have brought fleabay watches into mom & pop jewelers to open the cases to check to movement & they either got shook or angry. told me to send it to the company that makes the watch.

Last edited:
I think The three peso pieces would be dope as individual pieces on bead chains stacked on top of each other
974AA698-5D31-42E4-BA2E-FE71C6271EA2.png

Attachments

• 53977224-6C44-47B9-AA4F-82BF1C4AEE7F.png
    53977224-6C44-47B9-AA4F-82BF1C4AEE7F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 579
I had to unsubscribe. I enjoyed his videos for a bit but he rides Daniels a bit too hard. Im sure he getting some kind of kickback but still.
He says no kickback but I think they're the only ones at first to trust him wit jewelry. Imho I don't see much of a difference wit Daniels vs Reyes except weight

has that hallow/clankity sound tbh. most of the pieces I posted before also have that sound TBH but not the Jacob inspired piece, it's rock solid.

Last edited:
with that size and thickness it should be heavier. Also on picture four you can see how that center portrait is thin and hollow and placed on top of the diamond cut wall behind it

with that size and thickness it should be heavier. Also on picture four you can see how that center portrait is thin and hollow and placed on top of the diamond cut wall behind it
I aint arguing the statue might be partially hollow but overall I wouldn't consider the piece hollow

Back
Top Bottom